The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Spoke to my cousin today and he said Jack is definitely staying.

He has absolutely no connections to either club or any players and it was a complete guess

Better than some pie faced Manc clearing in the woods in a turtleneck. I'll allow it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I obviously wouldn't want it to happen. But IF Jack was to leave. £80m + Sterling would be something I could maybe learn to live with.

I'd be gutted. But I could learn to live with it.

He wouldn't be interested. Got Spurs all over it it in the Kane deal.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

with respect, even if he knew it was a done deal, he would have given you the exact same answer

Absolutely. It was scott carson. Genuinely bumped into him earlier as i know the family, genuinely asked the question about jack. He doesnt have a clue. Which was obvious

18 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He would be on massive wages and no similar sized club would want him. So either a big pay drop or sent out on loan.

I think they wanted but him in the Kane deal but Sterling wanted none of it

49 minutes ago, Shirtman said:

I'm sure it's been picked up on here, but worth a reminder.

Early in the euros, Jack was asked by an It Italian journalist about similarities between him and Francesco Totti. He said that Totti played for one club throughout his career.Positive...Hopefully, he still sees things this way.

Jack had no clue what the reporter was referring to. 

7 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Absolutely. It was scott carson. Genuinely bumped into him earlier as i know the family, genuinely asked the question about jack. He doesnt have a clue. Which was obvious

I once parked my Ducati in his front teeth.

• Haha 4

Not ITK here but……….I finally plucked up the courage this morning to ask Mrs F if Jack was staying or going?

Mrs F replied with “what you going on about” ?  

She’s claims to be right about most things so I honestly don’t know what to make of her response?  Think he’s staying though. 

• Haha 3

Alright guys, make of this what you will but if you look back through my posts you will see that I am rarely wrong. I was one of the first to say OGS was on the plane, I was an early supporter of Barry Bannan, I stalked a certain female snowboarder and I was also caught in flagrante with a certain lady you all seemed happy to message. I was first to bring you news of Torres coming to Villa. In short I know my shit and once shared a car with Jack (less said about that the better). Speaking with my contact he tells me that Jack is hours away from getting a mixed grill from Broadway 2. Thank me later boys. 

Apologies, turns out Broadway 2 was closed and last seen heading to Deansgate. 

Â