The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Calling someone a nonce because you disagree with a team selection? Yikes.. 🥴

For the sake of clarity, I'm piss taking those with the tin foil hats on btw :D 

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If the leaks are true why isn't Sancho or Rashford starting??

Surely Southgate must have an agenda against them 😏

Rashford is injured.

He might have an agenda against Sancho or it is just Sancho hasn't really played particularly well for England. 

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Tbh, I'd be really pissed off about Mings being dropped for a half fit Maguire.

There would be an argument that it's an opportunity to get Maguire up to speed a bit. If that's the team it would be hard to say that Foden was dropped for Grealish, more a bit of rotation.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Rashford is injured.

He might have an agenda against Sancho or it is just Sancho hasn't really played particularly well for England. 

I think you're right, Sancho looks tense whenever he is in an England shirt and has yet to put in a single impressive performance. He's clearly talented but isn't ready for England at the moment.

3 minutes ago, picicata said:

I think you're right, Sancho looks tense whenever he is in an England shirt and has yet to put in a single impressive performance. He's clearly talented but isn't ready for England at the moment.

I think we don't play to his style. Really he needs a runner in behind. That's where the majority of his assists come from and an overlapping full back. But safegate doesn't play like that because Kane drops deep and gets in the way and if his full backs cross the halfway line he sends them to a glue factory.

Former Scotland manager Gordon Strachan has just been on BBC Radio 5 Live and says: "For me, please do not play Grealish. I wouldn’t like that as a Scotland supporter.

"I think he’s got so much going for him. As I said, 'please Gareth, leave him on the bench and keep him for the big games later on. For the final or something like that.'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It would be a bigger deal than Jack not starting again, for me.

And me

And the reasoning would be bullshit, sterling played well last game so he stays, fair enough

Mings dropped cos maguire needs minutes...

Not buying what you're selling Gareth 

5 minutes ago, Thug said:

Sky sports reporting Mings and Stones will start.  No mention of the wingers situation

If Southgate’s that desperate to get minutes into Maguire then he might get the last 30 if England are already comfortable. Not starting Mings after his last performance would be ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, Awol said:

If Southgate’s that desperate to get minutes into Maguire then he might get the last 30 if England are already comfortable. Not starting Mings after his last performance would be ridiculous. 

But that’s Southgate.

These days I just turn up and watch the games because rational thought and Southgate are not words I’d put together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â