The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I'm not English, so I don't care...

What’s that got to do with it? Presumably you’re a Villa fan and therefore you should want our players to fulfil their goals and be happy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Hoping Scotland and SJM win today after Southgate predictably names an unchanged side and they look just as dull and disjointed as they did against Croatia.

Or we are losing we bring Jack on and he wins us the game 🤞 at the same time, after this tournament GS needs replacing. Can't have him in the WC 

59 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I hope to god, Southgate starts him, for my own sanity on the forum... lol

Lol, I think you’re just worried about me starting another rant aren’t you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Nah, I reckon on for the 2nd half. Not ITK at all, but keep hearing more chatter on other forums that Jack to City is actually happening this year :( 

I think I see your problem here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

He should play instead of sterling. Sterling took his goal well but did absolutely nothing otherwise

That's the long, short and tall of it, but apparently scoring a goal (which someone else could also have easily scored) totally trump's anything else done in a game apparently. 

The fact that we might have won 4 nil with a rampant Grealish actually doing something with the ball and having a poor Croatia on the back foot the whole game is a complete irrelevance just because Sterling got a goal. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ginko said:

What’s that got to do with it? Presumably you’re a Villa fan and therefore you should want our players to fulfil their goals and be happy.

If Jack and Mings are on the pitch yes, will totally hope they play incredible and win. If they're not in the team then zero interest other than the people in their positions playing terribly. 

Simples

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Jack liked the AVFC Instagram post today with Ashley Young.

OMG. OMG.  Jack likes players who leave Villa to join United. He's going to United isn't he.  ISN'T HE. 

comedy central GIF by Another Period

• Haha 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

England hammer Scotland, Grealish don't play and this place will still be giving out that he hasn't played 🤦‍♂️

Of course they will, its a disgrace he's not picked. I'm not sure what he has to do to get in ahead of Sterling who has been absolutely shocking all season.

Â