The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he does leave, which is he won’t in my opinion, then we won’t be left with the squad as it is. It’ll be this squad with an extra £100m+ spent on it... so Lescott can shut his dirty little mouth.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The quotes from Emi are the ones that sound like Jack has said he’ll be here. Im confident he’ll be fit for the Euros and hopefully be injury free for us all next season. The summer additions on top of this should be exciting enough for us to have a great season.

As long he's playing for England I think he'll be happy with Villa. Gives him the best of both worlds. Playing for the best club in the world and playing with or against elite players. That and Call of Duty lol

Edited by birdman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Do you think he will be back before the end of the season?

I think he'll force himself back for a few games to get in the England squad yes. Whether he'll be over the injury I don't know.

• Like 1

Nations allowed 26 players in their squad - Southgate was saying he didn’t want it but I can’t imagine he’ll give up the opportunity, that pretty much guarantees Jack will get a spot whether he’s back before the end of the season or not.

Just watching the Champions league semi final between Real Madrid and Chelsea.  First Champions league game I've watched in literally years.  Its pretty dull. 

The thing that strikes me is that Grealish would have a fied day playing down Chelsea's. Pretty much everything their players do I just know Jack would do better. He could easily play in this game and look totally at home. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Just watching the Champions league semi final between Real Madrid and Chelsea.  First Champions league game I've watched in literally years.  Its pretty dull. 

The thing that strikes me is that Grealish would have a fied day playing down Chelsea's. Pretty much everything their players do I just know Jack would do better. He could easily play in this game and look totally at home. 

That's easier said than done IMO.

I watched the match as well, and i'd actually say they were two very high quality defenses.

21 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

That's pretty depressing to watch.

In that form, we probably have at least 10 - 12 more points than we currently do, just by moments of brilliance.

Only downside is it would probably be masking otherwise terrible all round team performances.

• Like 1

Â