The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Yes just seen that and you are right. I get the Bayern, Dortmund thing and that certainly warms the heart taken in amongst this sea of greed. However PSG I really dont understand surely that is just a matter of timing. They seem more ready made for this than anyone else. 

Or PSG might see it as an opportunity to treat Europe like the Frech League, with all the best competition gone, they can just dominate haha.

Be the "stars"

I’m hearing rumours that the reason Jack has been out is that he’s preparing to take up the managers position at Spurs.  Seems real now Mourinho has been sacked.

You heard it here first!

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Any news on if he’s edging closer to playing? Would be nice to have him back for the baggies.

He’ll be back for the inaugural ESL, new franchises Elliot Corp Rossoneri and ENIC Bahamas Hotspurs are rumoured to be interested.

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Any news on if he’s edging closer to playing? Would be nice to have him back for the baggies.

Edging never works out how you intend it to be honest.

You'll lose 99 percent of the time.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Sadly no, didn't you hear, he has a serious drug problem. 

1 minute ago, vreitti said:

Sadly no, didn't you hear, he has a serious drug problem. 

Bored of listening to the nonsense on here tbh, just be nice to know if he will a) play again this season. b) if he will ever play for us again.

Would like to beat WBA, but without him the way we have been it’ll be very tough

3 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Bored of listening to the nonsense on here tbh, just be nice to know if he will a) play again this season. b) if he will ever play for us again.

Would like to beat WBA, but without him the way we have been it’ll be very tough

I'm sure DS will tell us when he's fit and ready. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, nick76 said:

I’m hearing rumours that the reason Jack has been out is that he’s preparing to take up the managers position at Spurs.  Seems real now Mourinho has been sacked.

You heard it here first!

I spose Son and Kane are apart of the exchange 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

9 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I spose Son and Kane are apart of the exchange 🤣

No these are the mighty Spurs who have won bugger all and currently 7th in the league but apparently one of the big six teams, so we give them Jack plus 50m and we bow, say thank and our reward is the momentarily presence of them.  We should be delighted it has only cost us that much, we are not worthy 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

No these are the mighty Spurs who have won bugger all and currently 7th in the league but apparently one of the big six teams, so we give them Jack plus 50m and we bow, say thank and our reward is the momentarily presence of them.  We should be delighted it has only cost us that much, we are not worthy 😂

Yeah I see some of our fans think we should just roll over and hand Jack to a potential Super League team.

If I were Jack and seen some of those comments around I'd be thinking where is the loyalty back from fans of appreciateing the work I do and wanting me to stay. Suggesting a player were sposed to love like mad because he's our super boy and then suggesting we should get rid of whatever the reason just so the money helps keep us alive for some years.

Simply we won't replace him, not to mention the money we get from being screwed by a big club because they wouldn't pay what we want would be small and go no where.

I want Jack here till he's no longer able to play anymore to be fair.

• Like 1

On 18/04/2021 at 18:21, PieFacE said:

Where did all these rumours about drug addiction come from? 

Not been in this thread for about a week and have no idea what everyone is talking about. Seems utterly absurd. 

I believe its a toblerone addiction. Its got so bad he now has to use twin peaks instead due to his money running out.

Â