The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

At least with Citeh it's going to be proper money.  Talk of them selling Sterling to fund it. 

If it does happen we really need to spend that money well in addition to spending big anway and re-investing player sales. We could be looking at spending £200m + if Jack goes 🤯

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

At least with Citeh it's going to be proper money.  Talk of them selling Sterling to fund it. 

If it does happen we really need to spend that money well in addition to spending big anway and re-investing player sales. We could be looking at spending £200m + if Jack goes 🤯

No no no no no no no.

NO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It was the football insider so file it firmly under bullshit 

The main problem with it is the idea that city will just casually sell sterling this summer to fund the purchases of grealish and haaland, sell sterling to who? No one is buying him for north of £60m, Haaland and Jack are coming in at around £180m if the buy out clause for haaland is true

And then that would lead to the question if you're throwing that kind of money at sterling would you not just go for grealish anyway? 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jack is worth more than money to us, I still don't think some get it.

I get it entirely but if he wants to go and play in those massive games I don't think we have enough to keep him.  The ball is in his court on that. 

Probably only Citeh are big enough and with enough money to make that happen now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I get it entirely but if he wants to go and play in those massive games I don't think we have enough to keep him.  The ball is in his court on that. 

Probably only Citeh are big enough and with enough money to make that happen now. 

Crissle Cut It GIF - Crissle CutIt NoNah GIFs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Souness criticising grealish again. Utter bellend

Such a total cock. I'm beginning to think they only keep him on for a bit of deliberate talksport style controversial commentary. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What did he say?

The usual 'buying' fouls is cheating and if he is the most fouled player in the league then it's because he holds on to the ball for too long.  Miserable clearing in the woods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

The usual 'buying' fouls is cheating and if he is the most fouled player in the league then it's because he holds on to the ball for too long.  Miserable clearing in the woods.

It even sounds like he doesn't watch him 

Hows he still got a job beyond being a miserable prick that riles fans up creating traffic on social media? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

What a bizarre thing to say. Like the legality of a foul increases the longer you keep hold of possession. Senile twunt needs to be put down.

I do agree Grealish holds the ball long enough to invite the challenge which more often than not takes him out because he lays the ball of a split second before the player makes the challenge.  End of the day it’s still a foul so Souness is chatting shit but I wonder if it’s contributed to his shin injury.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

surprised he didnt blame the Latin lads for it or maybe he thinks Jack is from South America

• Like 1

Just thought I'd say that I hope Roy Keane gets buggered by an amorous elephant. I'd also love to knock his square head off.

Oh yes, Souness is a soulless goon with zero charisma. I hate him.

Edited by Mazrim

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

The bloke is still butthurt by having to sit and take in the masterclass Jack put in against his side in October. Who watches first hand a performance like that and can only conjure up some nonsense about the groundsman purposely cutting the grass a certain length?

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

End of the day it’s still a foul so Souness is chatting shit but I wonder if it’s contributed to his shin injury.

I too think that Souness talking shit must have contributed to Jack's injury. 

• Like 1

Â