The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I might be biased but i think hes the best player in the Premier League right now. 

Harry Kane would probably beg to differ, but I Jack definitely gets into the team of the season on this form.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Harry Kane would probably beg to differ, but I Jack definitely gets into the team of the season on this form.  

Yes in assists and goals but overall play I would still rather have Jack 

At 34 I have to stop myself from gushing over him in group chats and social media like a kid but he's just incredible ain't he.  An absolute joy to watch and knowing that he's not using us as a stepping stone is a real comfort.

Seems to have raised his game even further from last season which I'm contributing to have better team mates which is what we've all thought would be the case.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

At 34 I have to stop myself from gushing over him in group chats and social media like a kid but he's just incredible ain't he.  An absolute joy to watch and knowing that he's not using us as a stepping stone is a real comfort.

Seems to have raised his game even further from last season which I'm contributing to have better team mates which is what we've all thought would be the case.

He's amazing. He has made it to the Mount Rushmore of players in my time as a fan. McGrath, Platt, Yorke and Jack. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The ball is like stuck like glue to his feet.

I would love to watch some footage of him from when he was 10-11 years old. If he was born with this trait

I saw him play at boldmere st mikes in a preseason friendly he was 15....I didn't know it was him but he ran the show then...ball ne er moved more than a foot from his foot.

It was only after the game I asked someone...who's that...they said its was Jack 

52 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I think he’s the best player we’ve had since Dwight Yorke.  

I thought this but I’m starting to think he’s better.  If he carries on the way he’s going it won’t even be in question.

Â