The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Seriously, how good a player is he? How lucky are we he was raised as a Villa fan.

I think he’s the best player we’ve had since Dwight Yorke.  

• Like 3

How has he become so quick? This bloke is just absolutely ridiculously good. 

I wonder to myself when watching Villa games how on earth we have a player of this quality at the club. We are blessed to be able to witness this. 

• Like 4

From the first minute, Arsenal didn’t know how to handle him. 
He’s still improving as well, he’s now got himself into such a physics shape. The pace he is bow showing is incredible, that run for the third is unstoppable. I think at times he’s still coming to terms with how fast he has become. 
Genuinely World Class 

38 minutes ago, penguin said:

Like prime Messi today.

You watch other games and see wingers struggle to beat their man more than once/twice a game and this guy picks the ball up anywhere on the pitch and will beat 3 players like it's nothing time and time again. And that's not even talking about his vision and end product.

Genuinely world class, don't think there is a side he doesn't get into at the moment (Ignoring that word removed Southgate).

Absolutely spot on. He's got enough quality to get into any of the top sides in the world. Brilliant player and one of our own. 

• Like 1

His next step is to become more clinical. He’s already going to get double figures for goals and assists. 

If he gets close to 20 goals I don’t think any one will be able to ignore him. He doesn’t even need the stats for most of us, he’s an absolute anomaly and a delight to watch 

40 minutes ago, penguin said:

Like prime Messi today.

You watch other games and see wingers struggle to beat their man more than once/twice a game and this guy picks the ball up anywhere on the pitch and will beat 3 players like it's nothing time and time again. And that's not even talking about his vision and end product.

Genuinely world class, don't think there is a side he doesn't get into at the moment (Ignoring that word removed Southgate).

I said he was as close to messi as you can get. Read back through my posts when I assumed he was leaving I kept saying he would be the perfect replacement for messi and would for the mould and even have a season or two with messi to learn more before taking over. I’m obviously well happy that never happened he’s an amazing player to watch and I’m so glad we have him and he’s ours.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Aston Villa currently have one of the best players in the world.

No, it's not Neil Taylor.

Drop him into any team, he'd make them better. Yes Liverpool, yes Bayern, yes Juventus.

Sorry to offend people but Jack is very non English like.

He's got that Brazilian flair.

If he keeps progressing like this i'd be  concerned that the likes of Bayers, Barca and Real Madrid will be after him. We have to start worry about more than Man City and Man Utd

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

If he keeps progressing like this i'd be  concerned that the likes of Bayers, Barca and Real Madrid will be after him. We have to start worry about more than Man City and Man Utd

I'd be absolutely gutted if he left for the likes of Spurs, or Manure, but if he left to go to one of the world's best clubs, I'd be delighted for him tbh. Hopefully he's won a trophy for us before then though.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'd say Spanish if I'm honest, that Spanish ability on the ball from 10 years ago which given his age makes sense

Gabbys iniesta link makes a lot of sense 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Hate this because it’s not true....English and British flair gets discounted with this but we’ve had some of the best players like this in each generation from Best to Gazza to Giggs to Grealish to name just a few...

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

How has he become so quick? This bloke is just absolutely ridiculously good. 

I wonder to myself when watching Villa games how on earth we have a player of this quality at the club. We are blessed to be able to witness this. 

He’s obviously got quicker but I think it’s his control. Jack’s quick enough that Bellerin can’t easily get into position, but he also keeps the ball so close that it’s not really a race as Jack could change direction any moment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Getting close to Macca as the best player i have seen in a Villa shirt.

Absolutely top quality

Better than God, on a par with Sid. Jack is a phenomenal player, we’re privileged to call him one of our own. 

• Like 2

Â