The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Southgate is just putting a rod on his own back with Grealish and his excuses in not playing him in  a  competitive match after a promising first start in a friendly are just plain bizarre. 

He has lost the plot and 2018 was just a glorious fluke, aided by a very generous draw.  The euros will be of a better standard, certainly from the quarters onwards which would England's best case scenario looking at the recent performances. Ok we beat Belgium but it was not a good performance.

• Like 4

Southgate is going to run out of excuses soon.

Why don’t you pick jack

He is only playing in the championship he doesn’t have premier league experience(Kalvin Phillips)

I cant play him in a position he doesn’t play for his club(Mount,Trippier)

Discipline(Sancho,Walker, Maguire,Foden,)

We needed speed on the ball tonight against 10men......

He is not as good as Gascoigne 

I don’t like his hairstyle

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Only2McInallys said:

Southgate is going to run out of excuses soon.

Why don’t you pick jack

He is only playing in the championship he doesn’t have premier league experience(Kalvin Phillips)

I cant play him in a position he doesn’t play for his club(Mount,Trippier)

Discipline(Sancho,Walker, Maguire,Foden,)

We needed speed on the ball tonight against 10men......

He is not as good as Gascoigne 

I don’t like his hairstyle

Amazing it hasn't been called out to his face. Constantly contradicting himself or flat out lying.  DCL and Grealish have the same recorded top speed in the prem this season, so latest excuse is total rubbish. Man's a clown playing the biggest joke on the country.

Glad Jack didn't play,  wasted under Big Nose, and if he's carrying a knock he's had the perfect rest to come back firing for us.

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

DCL and Grealish have the same recorded top speed in the prem this season, so latest excuse is total rubbish

As I’ve said I can tell you for a fact Southgate hates Grealish so there is no point us being surprised. But did he call him slow? I saw a quote talking about speed on the ball which I took to mean he doesn’t pass it quickly enough (which we know you can say about him if you want) but if he called him slow that’s crazy.

15 minutes ago, Thug said:

I don’t think any supporters are against Mount being picked.  It’s honestly more to do with the utter bullshit that falls from Southgates mouth.

See @Only2McInallyspost above.

He is beyond disrespectful now.  When compared to Gazza he’s quick to put that fire out as soon as he can.  When he’s man of the match he tells the world he’s not in a position where he’s supposed to be.  When he does something good, he finds someone else who apparently did something better.  When he’s in the championship he says he has no premier league experience (Even though he had a season in the premier league) whilst simultaneously picking Mount who is 4 years younger with no premier league experience.  He picks Phillips without any premier league experience.  He doesn’t like to compare players to other players (Gazza) yet he compared Kane to Shearer.  He doesn’t play players out of position (even though he wouldn’t be out of position) yet picks 3 right backs, and puts a classic no9 on the wing, and boasts about how well Mount played in a role that was completely new to him.  
And today, he has the nerve to call him not athletic or quick enough whilst bringing on Jordan Henderson and DCL (who aren’t exactly Usain bolt) and Sancho (who isn’t exactly a pissed of Bruce Banner)

As for not playing him, I’d rather Jack remains the media darling, than have be labelled as Southgates toy boy.

Good luck with the Euros Gareth. 

Bette Davis Yes GIF

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Thug said:

I don’t think any supporters are against Mount being picked.  It’s honestly more to do with the utter bullshit that falls from Southgates mouth.

He is beyond disrespectful now.  When compared to Gazza he’s quick to put that fire out as soon as he can.  When he’s man of the match he tells the world he’s not in a position where he’s supposed to be.  When he does something good, he finds someone else who apparently did something better.  When he’s in the championship he says he has no premier league experience (Even though he had a season in the premier league) whilst simultaneously picking Mount who is 4 years younger with no premier league experience.  He picks Phillips without any premier league experience.  He doesn’t like to compare players to other players (Gazza) yet he compared Kane to Shearer.  He doesn’t play players out of position (even though he wouldn’t be out of position) yet picks 3 right backs, and puts a classic no9 on the wing, and boasts about how well Mount played in a role that was completely new to him.  
And today, he has the nerve to call him not athletic or quick enough whilst bringing on Jordan Henderson and DCL (who aren’t exactly Usain bolt) and Sancho (who isn’t exactly a pissed of Bruce Banner)

As for not playing him, I’d rather Jack remains the media darling, than have be labelled as Southgates toy boy.

spacer.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thug said:

I should’ve pointed out that I posted the picture solely because I saw WhoScored crossed away Grealish’s name intentionally, which I find quite funny, and I think they’re mostly just mocking Gareth Southgate. Completely agree with you though!

Edited by hong0311
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

I should’ve pointed out that I posted the picture solely because I saw WhoScored crossed away Grealish’s name intentionally, which I find quite funny, and I think they’re mocking Gareth Southgate mostly. Completely agree with you though!

Oh, I didn’t think any different, i knew that wasn’t your opinion.

lol and I only just noticed Grealish ee name being crossed off! 😂😂😂

Edited by Thug

Â