The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

Why does jack need to see ‘how things are done with the england camp rather than with his club’ when Maguire has been a calamity for his club, and now with England too?

just **** off already southgate, I curse you

May they ask you a thousand questions about Jack, and may  you answer them all without using the word ‘mount’

He wouldn't last 5 minutes as Villa manager. 

Clear why Stuart Pearce is not managing anymore.

"I thought Calvert-Lewin did well when he came on." - Did he? I don't remember him scoring.

"Mount was arguably one of our best players". - Might as well have said he's the best smelling shit.

You can't make excuses for not bringing Jack on as we lost 1-0.

7 minutes ago, birdman said:

Mount had a decent enough game. He's not the problem it's Mr Gary "Legend in my own Underpants" Southgate. The bloke is an absolute mystery and Dan Brown wouldn't even be able to decode the puzzles going on inside that thick skull of his. I hope the media give him a hard time. 

confused ryan reynolds GIF

7 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Clear why Stuart Pearce is not managing anymore.

"I thought Calvert-Lewin did well when he came on." - Did he? I don't remember him scoring.

"Mount was arguably one of our best players". - Might as well have said he's the best smelling shit.

You can't make excuses for not bringing Jack on as we lost 1-0.

Done well tbf when the gameplan for the last 25 minutes was pump it to him.

Proper Sunday **** league.

Starting to wonder if Southgate is being influenced from an higher power, up the arse of the top 6 perhaps to play there stars over others. How much influence do the top 6 really have because to me it's really starting to stench again in english football. 

Let's face it the Grealish saga is just a one of a few problems going on in the sport at the moment and yes I'm aiming it all at the top six.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Starting to wonder if Southgate is being influenced from an higher power, up the arse of the top 6 perhaps to play there stars over others. How much influence do the top 6 really have because to me it's really starting to stench again in english football. 

Let's face it the Grealish saga is just a one of a few problems going on in the sport at the moment and yes I'm aiming it all at the top six.

i dont think we need to look for conspiracy theories, when the answer appears right in front of our noses......Southgate is an incompetent fool, i think it really is that simple.

• Like 3

Â