The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Starting to wonder if Southgate is being influenced from an higher power, up the arse of the top 6 perhaps to play there stars over others. How much influence do the top 6 really have because to me it's really starting to stench again in english football. 

Let's face it the Grealish saga is just a one of a few problems going on in the sport at the moment and yes I'm aiming it all at the top six.

It would be the opposite, some of them clubs dont want there players playing. Klopp would be crying for a start about and Jose

Listening to Southgate would give you no confidence as a player, I wouldnt mind its his native language compared to Klopp or Mourinho or any of the top foreign managers. he just seems so nervous and edgy and crucially sounds like he hasnt a clue

Southgate on why he didnt bring on Grealish - "we had to go with speed and athleticism, as well as a player who works hard when you are down to 10, i thought Rashford and Mount did well"

i think its clear Southgate see's Grealish as a no effort show pony.....what a pure tool.

then Jamie Redknapp says he completely disagreed with Southgates statement lol.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Southgate on why he didnt bring on Grealish - "we had to go with speed and athleticism, as well as a player who works hard when you are down to 10, i thought Rashford and Mount did well"

i think its clear Southgate see's Grealish as a no effort show pony.....what a pure tool.

Incredibly insulting and telling quote from him.

Wow. Did Southgate intend those comments about Jack to come accross the way they did? He's insinuating Grealish lacks pace and athleticism? What a thing to say out loud! SMH

Edited by birdman

8 hours ago, birdman said:

Wow. Did Southgate intend those comments about Jack to come accross the way they did? He's insinuating Grealish lacks pace and athleticism? What a thing to say out loud! SMH

the worst thing is anyone (including Jamie Redknapp who called him out on it), know its bu***hit, hes not rapid but he does have a turn of speed over 20 yards, and he is athletic, as well as a creator...........i dont think anyone can honestly say southgate doesnt have some personal issue with grealish, what southgate said wasnt even rubbish, it was a straight up lie.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thug said:

Like I predicted, he will not risk playing him.  He already did that once, and jack defied orders to actually make things happen, and got MOTM.

Never again.

Rashford has been shit all night.

You were right. What a complete and utter ****.

This isn’t even about Jack anymore. We can’t have such a petty man thats so tactically inept as the manager of England!

• Like 1

I just selfishly hope it doesn't mess with his head and affect his form for us.

Hoping it does the opposite.

At least he should start to realise it has sod all to do with the Club.

Why are England so shit at choosing managers. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I just selfishly hope it doesn't mess with his head and affect his form for us.

Hoping it does the opposite.

At least he should start to realise it has sod all to do with the Club.

Why are England so shit at choosing managers. lol

I reckon we are safe there. Jack obviously thinks Southgate is amusingly bad and is just waiting for him to be gone, same as the rest of England fans. I dont think Grealish pays any attention to Southgate's latest fantasies. 

Â