The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

16 minutes ago, birdman said:

Wow. Did Southgate intend those comments about Jack to come accross the way they did? He's insinuating Grealish lacks pace and athleticism? What a thing to say out loud! SMH

and workrate

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Based on his interview, it seems he is trying to insinuate that Jack doesn't put in a ' shift ' compared to who he brought on which is weird.

Also too slow. lol

I bet Southgate has never even watched Jack play, even when he goes to Villa Park I bet he plays with his phone when he gets on the ball

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Based on his interview, it seems he is trying to insinuate that Jack doesn't put in a ' shift ' compared to who he brought on which is weird.

Also too slow. lol

Is he basing his comments on the Wales game where Jack didn't do much for the first 20 minutes because presumably Southgate told him not to move outside a narrow strip. And also Jack was injured but still man on of the match

Southgate should be forced to publicly clarify comments that were disparaging towards a current player on international duty. His comments basically suggest that Jack Grealish isn’t quick enough, athletic enough, and doesn’t work hard enough. This is a player who was voted MoTM in a 3-0 win a week earlier. Those comments were disgraceful from an England manager on live TV. 
Let’s hope that Jack can simply shrug off the belittling comments and carry on with his blistering early season club form for a manager and set of fans who love him and have appreciation for his unique talents on a football pitch. Just do it all for Villa, because he won’t be playing at the Euros if Southgate remains manager. A disgrace to the position of England manager.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Also too slow. lol

In an earlier interview he mentioned he had a knock so as infuriating as it is I’m still glad he didn’t feature.

3 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Southgate should be forced to publicly clarify comments that were disparaging towards a current player on international duty. His comments basically suggest that Jack Grealish isn’t quick enough, athletic enough, and doesn’t work hard enough. This is a player who was voted MoTM in a 3-0 win a week earlier. Those comments were disgraceful from an England manager on live TV. 
Let’s hope that Jack can simply shrug off the belittling comments and carry on with his blistering early season club form for a manager and set of fans who love him and have appreciation for his unique talents on a football pitch. Just do it all for Villa, because he won’t be playing at the Euros if Southgate remains manager. A disgrace to the position of England manager.

Where can I see this? Can’t find it anywhere. 

There is even numerous mentions on the man utd forums about why the hell wasn't grealish picked, and that he should be picked over mount.

Also a couple of comments about southgates weird love affair with mount.

Seems its not just us that sees it.

10 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I think Jack will return to Villa tomorrow with a manager who actually respects him and not some bluffer

• Like 1

Players currently who are ahead of Jack in Southgates mind

Sterling

Rashford

Mount

Sancho

Foden

Greenwood

Calvert Lewin (on the left)

Lord Lucan

Jack only got in this squad due to covid breaking and indiscipline.He has no intention of playing him again

Jack has to keep performing for us and public opinion may force him to at least put in the squad but he will never start and he won’t be in the Euro’s squad unless a plague descends on all the English attacking players.I think it’s better to accept that now that be disappointed when it happens.

Southgates policy at the moment is ABG (anybody but Grealish)

• Like 2

I genuinely **** hate Southgate and its nothing to do with how he left us. "The Villa fans have always had it in for me". Well check social media and all the newspapers because right now EVERYONE has it in for you Gareth you big nosed field grazing word removed.

Edited by R.Bear

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He is but leaving out TAA and Grealish proves he doesn't like creativity

Sancho didnt start either and Maddison I dont think even made the squad, thats 4 different types of creative players. You have one of the best strikers in the world and you dont give him any tools to work with

If this was Portugal or Argentina then Ronaldo or Messi be onto the FA tonight getting the manager sacked.

Biggest crime for me was starting Maguire over Mings. Maguires form has dropped off a cliff and Ty has never put a foot wrong for England.

I also imagine that the other players may be pretty annoyed not seeing jack play. He would be a joy to be on the same side as and players generally like winning games . Reckon Southgate could lose the dressing room at this rate

• Like 1

Â