The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

The only hope for Grealish is for England to lose and keep losing.

Big nose will then get the sack and go back to his hobby now taking photographs of Mason Mount for his scrap book.

There is no way Southgate will get sacked even after a bad Euros.  He's the FA's wet dream.  Tonight he will hide behind Jack having a knock and the early red card or some shite.

Southgate has shown his true colours now. Says he sees Jack as a left sided player then sticks DCL out there and keeps Kane on. Then Henderson? Starting to think he would rather lose than risk Jack helping the team equalise 😂. He's an absolute weapon. 

Edited by birdman
  • Like 2

Why does jack need to see ‘how things are done with the england camp rather than with his club’ when Maguire has been a calamity for his club, and now with England too?

just **** off already southgate, I curse you

May they ask you a thousand questions about Jack, and may  you answer them all without using the word ‘mount’

• Like 3

Mount had a decent enough game. He's not the problem it's Mr Gary "Legend in my own Underpants" Southgate. The bloke is an absolute mystery and Dan Brown wouldn't even be able to decode the puzzles going on inside that thick skull of his. I hope the media give him a hard time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

talkSPORT getting the excuses in early by blaming the ref. I imagine the fact that Grealish didn't play will just get brushed under the carpet.

How someone can get MOTM in an international match, get pundits and fans raving about him, only to get dropped for the next 2 games is appalling.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Southgate will then throw a tantrum when the first question is why not play Grealish

Do I get 2 hours kip before my night shift.. or do I stay up to watch him squirm??

Â