The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

His last ever game as a villa player at VP tonight. 

His interview he just did post game sealed it. We just need to stay in the Prem so we can get full value for him. 

4 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

The bloke on sky just asked is this his last game for us at villa park, which he said he doesn’t know, but looked like he was gonna cry when he was answering 

He should have said I will be playing here next season at least once and dropped the mic ;) 

• Haha 1

Absolutely turned it on in that second half. Shame Davis let him down with what was a fantastic run and ball through. 

I think we all know whatever division we're in next season he's leaving. I'll personally wish him nothing but the best, I just really hope he can end it on a good note. 

• Like 1

Makes you wonder if him staying is dependent on us staying up. If we stay up we can command a hefty price without the need to sell. I do think he will leave, it’s a matter of time. But keeping us up would be a great farewell. 

• Like 1

Had a quiet first half but woke up second made a couple of dangerous balls to McGinn and Davis who could of made it 2 or 3 nill.

Happy with his performance to be fair as he exploited arsenal at times.

I do think he be going anywhere if we survive, we will start to look appealing to more class like players and Jack will see his contract out I think.

Stop with the Grealish will move if we stay up below, no he wont hes under contract and the Owners said long ago we keep our players what part of that dont you understand.

Clubs could come in with all sorts of offers, personally I think a big denied will be aimed back at them.

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Makes you wonder if him staying is dependent on us staying up. If we stay up we can command a hefty price without the need to sell. I do think he will leave, it’s a matter of time. But keeping us up would be a great farewell. 

Stay up he stays can hear it in those words and sure as hell feel it.

Edited by Dave-R

He totally lost his train of thought there... Got it back with a media trained answer. 

Sounded almost like he didn't want to go, but kind of had to - almost like he was regretting it already. 

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Thanks for the video.

I'm sure every villa fan can feel Grealish will stay in those words if we stay up, surely must hear the heart of what he wants for the club and how hes committed to plans if we progress.

Funnily enough that interview isn't as conclusive for me, or maybe i'm clutching.

If we do stay up, I'm almost certain the owners will move heaven and earth to try and keep him, and assure him we want to push on.

As said above, if he has made his mind up, his valuation will be massive and have to be met.

It will be emotional, but if we stay up, hopefully it's a win win .

• Like 3

That is the answer of someone out the door. 

To be clear, I am not mad at him for that. He has given his all for us and deserves more than we can offer him right now. Just want to see one more performance from him  

Â