The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Raymond said:

That is the answer of someone out the door. 

To be clear, I am not mad at him for that. He has given his all for us and deserves more than we can offer him right now. Just want to see one more performance from him  

Simlar answer last year in the play off final

On 20/07/2020 at 10:38, omariqy said:

Really need him to turn up again. He's been poor by his standards since the re-start but we really need him back to his best for these last 2 games.

Boy did he 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

If we stay up, I'm not convinced anyone would pay what we want for him.

I wonder if we have a gentleman’s agreement to let him go for staying this season.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Such a shame this game wasn't played in front of a full house, if it is to be his last game (I think so).

Yeah I thought the same. He won't get a proper goodbye which is actually really sad. 

If he can keep us up, legend status cemented. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Absolutely. There is no way we will stand in his way. He's gone. 

If he wants to go...

If we stay up we may stick a mega money contract under his nose 🙂 

1 minute ago, Stratvillan said:

If someone pays what hes worth hes welcome go. Hes served us well. We have no obligation to let him go for 1p less than hes worth. 

We don't but we will come to an agreement. We won't sell him on the cheap but there is no way Jack is a villa player next year. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We don't but we will come to an agreement. We won't sell him on the cheap but there is no way Jack is a villa player next year. 

I agree. But we cant give him away because of the fact we like him. We need to do a Daniel Levy.

That would have been the perfect send off for Jack tonight. A man of the match performance in a crucial game.

Just a shame that nobody could be there to see him off in style.

What a Villa career he’s had already to be fair. If we didn’t have him we could have easily sunk without a trace.

Its been a pleasure watching him play. Without a doubt the best player I’ve seen at Villa and I hope he goes on to achieve great things wherever he goes.

Its going to be painful wanting whichever of the Manchester teams he joins to do well though!

I really hope it is a case of, if we are relegated he can leave... if we stay up we are willing to spend £150 million on players to strengthen the club and Jack has agreed to it.

My head unfortunately say's that he is off regardless to prove himself at the top level of football, and not one Villa fan can blame him.

When he ultimately leaves it will be Dwight Yorke levels of disappointment for me. Another kick in the ribs that say's you're just Aston Villa and there are bigger clubs out there that will always take your best players. 

• Like 3

Â