The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

just someone attention seeking on the twatter imo. From that picture it doesnt look anything like either of them. Jacks hair doesnt look like his normal style. and That is not Guzan!

Yep. Some clearing in the woods who wants people to be impressed that he caught them out. **** idiot 

• Like 1

Jack Grealish drives me nuts. Part of me thinks he's got some ability and could be a decent asset for Villa, but part of me suspects he is just another garbage player with an oversized ego who will end up in League One. You don't get the impression that a lot of people outside Villa Park are paying much attention to him. I've not seen him really humiliate a quality defender (happy to be corrected on this point) and his final ball is often disappointingly weak. Ultimately, Carles Gil, for all his flaws, looks far more dangerous and has less of the stupid ego and behavioural problems. Jack thinks he's made it already. Berk.

I've really gone off watching the way Grealish plays, constantly slowing things down but creating very little.

Add to that his off field antics, okay I accept I'm only going on by the stuff that has been reported but right now I support RG in keeping him out of the squad.

He does have a god given talent but his career is already at a crossroads. He either knuckles down and works out what he needs to do for the team or he carries on doing the same thing and ends up out of VP.

I really hope he's got it in him to become the player we all want him to but honestly unless something changes soon I can see him being listed in the summer, which is sad.

• Like 1

Garde has shown he doesn't suffer fools or pander to ego, Grealish's has everything to do to safe guard his future. There is no premier league manger who would put up with his ego and approach to being a professional footballer at the moment. His last opportunity was a missed chance. This team is coming together and he is not in the script. Hopefully Grealish's will notice this and perform.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Jack Grealish drives me nuts. Part of me thinks he's got some ability and could be a decent asset for Villa, but part of me suspects he is just another garbage player with an oversized ego who will end up in League One. You don't get the impression that a lot of people outside Villa Park are paying much attention to him. I've not seen him really humiliate a quality defender (happy to be corrected on this point) and his final ball is often disappointingly weak. Ultimately, Carles Gil, for all his flaws, looks far more dangerous and has less of the stupid ego and behavioural problems. Jack thinks he's made it already. Berk.

He needs to take a long look at Gabby and see the wasted potential and realise he needs to start busting a gut.

However he would probably just see his money and lifestyle and think Gabby is a huge success.

• Like 1

Never really understood the raving about Grealish. Ok, he had a decent game at Wembley against Liverpool but so what? I remember Mathieu Berson playing a blinder against Chelsea once....

He just isn't anywhere near the player that's been hyped up by our lot yet he is probably a mid table Championship player at best. The way some of our fans were going on, you'd have thought he was the next Ronaldo.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

Â