The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Was piss poor today, absolutely useless.

i know it sounds stupid, but if I were Garde, I'd tell him to pull his socks up properly...if he wants to stand out from the other players, he can do it with performances, not because he wears his socks like a clearing in the woods, he is too big for his boots and needs to be knocked down a bit more...

If he isn't careful people in a few years will be saying "Oh yeah Grealish, whatever happened to him?" 

Lambert was right, now where is my hard hat.

That's his last game in a Villa shirt as long as Garde is here in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Can't believe how poor he was tonight. Where was the Grealish that made a fool out of Song and put defenders on their backs and glided past players like they weren't there?

I just don't get it.

You mean the pre fat contract and talk of England Jack?

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If he isn't careful people in a few years will be saying "Oh yeah Grealish, whatever happened to him?" 

Lambert was right, now where is my hard hat.

No he wasn't. Because once Lambert left and Grealish started he played his part in keeping us up. 

He looks completely shot of confidence at the moment. It's his own fault, he **** up his pre season. He's attitude has been dreadful and he needs to sort it out. 

I'd forget about him for this season, loan him and start again in the summer 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

No he wasn't. Because once Lambert left and Grealish started he played his part in keeping us up. 

He looks completely shot of confidence at the moment. It's his own fault, he **** up his pre season. He's attitude has been dreadful and he needs to sort it out. 

I'd forget about him for this season, loan him and start again in the summer 

He was, his view on him was he was a talent but wasn't ready and needed to work hard and work his way into the side not that he wasn't good enough.

What has happened since kind of supports that.

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He was, his view on him was he was a talent but wasn't ready and needed to work hard and work his way into the side not that he wasn't good enough.

What has happened since kind of supports that.

Lambert wasn't prepared to give him a chance. As soon as Sherwood did he was a stand out player. 

He's gone downhill this season but that doesn't change what happened last year. 

Â