The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

57 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Yeah I assume so, just what’s taking so long.

He's prolonging it to keep everyone waiting in suspense, then from nowhere he's going to bust out a f*** you City tweet CJ Golson style

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Imagine if the court proceedings against them go ahead nicely and they get banned from all European competitions for 10 years...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y16l8qr998iylar6ly

Would he come back then? I wouldn't have him back now.

Why have him back we won't need him.

In reality though, I find it hard to disrespect him leaving, he's made us 100 million and with that we are gonna go on and become a better team, instead of the 1 man team we were becoming.

11 minutes ago, blandy said:

No they haven't. There's a mod sat here with their twitter and website both open, just itching to move this pigging thread. I need m'tea! Hank.

Damn. My £5 was on @TrentVillabeing the mod to shift it. Do you have bets in the mod cave? 😂

Just now, Cizzler said:

Longest ever VT thread?

You should see the extended cut before the mods got their hands on it. Really curious to know what the full post count would be. Well over 4k pages, I expect. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You should see the extended cut before the mods got their hands on it. Really curious to know what the full post count would be. Well over 4k pages, I expect. 

Haha hopefully the Dean Smith thread will overtake this one eventually. 

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Why have him back we won't need him.

In reality though, I find it hard to disrespect him leaving, he's made us 100 million and with that we are gonna go on and become a better team, instead of the 1 man team we were becoming.

When he wants to come back one day we'll be too good for him by then.

Â