The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

He didn't look too pleased in that picture earlier today where he was seen being driven away after his supposed medical. I think I know why now... 

Jack to the doctor "Well doc, fit or what hey?" 

Doctor to Jack "Yes Jack, your stats are great. Your heart and lungs are fine and all your vitals are above average. Everything seems to be....excuse me Mr Guardiola, we are conducting a medical here. Can I help you?" 

Pep to doc and Jack "Clearly there's a problem here. Firstly, his hair. He cannot run around with hair flopping around like that, it'll blind him. Secondly, his shins are kaput. Look at those calves, clearly swollen from damage previously inflicted. Sorry but you've failed your medical Jack. Close the door on the way out, there's a good boy". Jack leaves, crying. 

Pep to doctor "Now doc, get yourself sorted as Lionel Messi is on the next flight into Manchester. Chop chop" 

tenor.gif

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol come on Lange!

Also I find it impossible to believe that Pep got wind of this and went "Nah, we don't need him."

I'm sure City representatives would have known at least since this morning. 

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

If for whatever reason the move fell through it's safe to say the reputational damage has already been done

I honestly wouldn't want him anywhere near the club if it did fall through.

6 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

1 second...

stella-artois-premium-lager-24pk-440ml-c

The thing is, I actually checked that it definitely was stellar but then still didn't put the R in. That's 20 seconds of my life I can't get back. 

Â