The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, sidcow said:

They left him out there in full knowledge it was going on social media daily.

Right but he still was required to practice with them. At some point they must’ve thought he was genuinely staying or the deal was still very far off from being completed. It was our fault for looking too deep for secret meanings behind it all.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

In all honesty, based off the reporting of what they did, they should get some sort of European ban plus transfer bans and fines.

I agree but with how far up their ass Sky Sports and other media is I have a better chance of being Gal Gadot's love slave than that happening

3 minutes ago, thefeet1980 said:

I’m not convinced we were trying to convince him at that point, particularly if this had been stitched up for months. Were I to give him the massive benefit of the doubt, then I’d say he perhaps wanted to make sure we were able to bring in decent players to replace him - so rather than convincing him to stay, Lange’s transfer updates gave him the green light in his head.  He probably also wanted to say goodbye to some of his team mates.

Jack Grealish cares about Jack Grealish. He was following Lange around like a lost sheep enquiring about Villa’s transfers. That is a very very very very big benefit of the doubt. most likely he was enquiring about whether the clubs have agreed to his transfer. In all the videos I saw he looked incredibly  uncomfortable around his team mates. 

• Like 1

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

Jack Grealish cares about Jack Grealish. He was following Lange around like a lost sheep enquiring about Villa’s transfers. That is a very very very very big benefit of the doubt. most likely he was enquiring about whether the clubs have agreed to his transfer. In all the videos I saw he looked incredibly  uncomfortable around his team mates. 

Yeah, fair enough. Not sure why I was inclined to be so charitable…

Just now, thefeet1980 said:

Yeah, fair enough. Not sure why I was inclined to be so charitable…

I think it's probably somewhere in the middle. I think the players and staff at Villa are all being professional, amiable and have no reason but to wish him well.

10 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Well, for one thing, his neck and head are now 4 inches off centre so he must have done something wrong. And why is he being energised from the Enterprise after eating loads of Ready Brek?

Like you, for me It’s way way too soon to be logical for me. I’m emotional. He’s betrayed us. It is healthy to vent. All that videos like that do is piss me off even more. Maybe in time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's gone to the club that represents everything wrong with football and that's not even getting into the oil state owners and if the background stuff about him angling for move ages ago are true which they do sound so then he's a total snake

Don't blame the player for the system.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

The most disappointing thing here is that all of this feels like a loss for football. Would have loved it if we were the first club outside the oligopoly 6 to give a firm finger to them.

We would've been. It's pretty unprecedented for a selling team to match Man City's wages. It was the player, not the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

The most disappointing thing here is that all of this feels like a loss for football. Would have loved it if we were the first club outside the oligopoly 6 to give a firm finger to them.

And it's a shame that if we want to do that now, in the next 2-3 years, we'll have to keep spending large amounts of money. It would have been lovely if a player who has cost us absolutely nothing in transfer fees had helped us get up there

• Like 1

Grealish has wanted out since Spurs came calling. Can't believe I'm still even commenting on this. Lost a family heirloom TV because of a misjudged loyalty to this player over the summer. Football is the real loser here; that and every Villa fan.

Just now, AvonVillain said:

Grealish has wanted out since Spurs came calling. Can't believe I'm still even commenting on this. Lost a family heirloom TV because of a misjudged loyalty to this player over the summer. Football is the real loser here; that and every Villa fan.

Wait what?

2 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Move him to other football, move us on to new and exciting signings.

UTV, this is not Jack Grealish FC.

Funny enough, when I finally got to trek over to Villa Park 2 years ago, I got the home kit and I came very close to putting Grealish’s name on it. Thankfully, in the back of my head a voice goes, “ehh save the £20 extra to put a name of a player who may end up leaving at some point.” I guess I’m quite the soothsayer. Either that or I’m just too cheap for the ironed on letters lol.

Â