The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Nah that was reportedly done hours ago. Gotta be the welcome video and kit fitting and all that other crap.

One of the Gallaghers and a token old player, talking about the clubs great history probably.

Twartsss

• Like 1

The hold up is apparently due to Peps insistence that he pulls his socks up and the city club shop not having any that go over his calves. 

#Av1IKT

I didn't watch any of the interviews of players like Delph or Benteke, Young etc. But I'm interested to see what Jack says. Probably the typical fluff about being excited to join, but still interesting nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

One of the Gallaghers and a token old player, talking about the clubs great history probably.

Twartsss

Liam has already been moaning about it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liam-gallagher-jack-grealish-city-24688893 

""100 f****** Million pounds," Gallagher wrote. "If that's the case (Phil) Foden must be worth 500 million +".

Side note, this article claims Grealish is getting 360k a week. That's insane if true.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I didn't watch any of the interviews of players like Delph or Benteke, Young etc. But I'm interested to see what Jack says. Probably the typical fluff about being excited to join, but still interesting nonetheless.

Yeh gotta be the first time ever watched unveiling and interview of another teams player.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

"Yeh I've been a Citeh fan all me life......"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

If Citeh signing Grealish means someone else swoops in for Messi that will feel like beautiful justice.

Would LOVE it if someone like Inter or Dortmund pulls it off and stops Emptyhad FC winning UCL next year.

Everything happens for a reason.

• Like 1

Just now, ThornburyVilla said:

Can City still pull out? They wanted Messi and went after Jack when Messi agreed to stay. Now Messi for free with insane salary, or Jack for £100m and slightly less salary

Would imagine so, yeah. Won't happen though. 

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Liam has already been moaning about it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liam-gallagher-jack-grealish-city-24688893 

""100 f****** Million pounds," Gallagher wrote. "If that's the case (Phil) Foden must be worth 500 million +".

Side note, this article claims Grealish is getting 360k a week. That's insane if true.

Sounds about right, any talk of up offering him more then that is silly

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Mad to think he signed a new Villa deal only last summer.

Goes to show how worthless contracts are. Doesn't mean anything. Just pushes the price tag on a player, that is all there is to it.

The irony is, if the insistence on the release clause is true, he only signed it to ensure he gets a move away. 

Trust no footballer, ever. 

Edited by jim

Breaking news:

Jack Grealish may be available for a U-turn and swift return to Villa Park. Man City (Guardiola) insisted on a clause in his contract that he could be released prior to the end of this summer's transfer window IF Lionel Messi's contract at Barcelona wasn't signed and he became a free agent this summer. 

Breaking, breaking news:

Villa owners, together with the backing of the coaching staff, players and all the fans at AVFC, have said that Villa Park hasn't got a reptile house so Jack "The Snake" Grealish can go f**k himself! 

PS: We've already spent your money! 

• Haha 1

Â