The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Wouldn't it work the same as every other contract where you get a 14 day cooling off period?

Oh that's a good point. I have no idea but I guess that would make sense. Seems kinda odd though. "Well, he doesn't fit in well with the rest of the team so here, you can have him back." Especially if a team already started spending the money that was part of the transfer. But, I do not know this.

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Mad to think he signed a new Villa deal only last summer.

Goes to show how worthless contracts are. Doesn't mean anything. Just pushes the price tag on a player, that is all there is to it.

Yeah. That's the whole idea.

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Amazing that the best player in the world (arguably of all-time) is sitting with no contract a few weeks before the season starts. 

I'm curious to know what the LaLiga regulation was that ultimately killed the deal.

Just now, villa4europe said:

The one that says they're broke as **** so can't register new players 

Yep and by all accounts they put a lot of their hopes on the ESL garbage taking off to help them financially. There's a bunch of videos going over how badly the club as been run for many years now, that and some awful player purchases too.

Grealish signs new Villa contract at Messi is unveiled.  When asked about the pictures of him at Shitty he says his girlfriend was out with Harry Kanes wife and as he was at a loose end he had one of those stadium tours 😂😂😂

Â