The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Eurgh is he gone yet. Just want him to **** off now so we can move on as a club without him. 

im surprised it hasnt been announced yet, he was out of his manchester hotel at 07:30 this morning.....

I hope to the lord he doesnt do a u turn.

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Funny enough, when I finally got to trek over to Villa Park 2 years ago, I got the home kit and I came very close to putting Grealish’s name on it. Thankfully, in the back of my head a voice goes, “ehh save the £20 extra to put a name of a player who may end up leaving at some point.” I guess I’m quite the soothsayer. Either that or I’m just too cheap for the ironed on letters lol.

Get Ings next time, but leave space for an M at the start.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Did you throw something at the TV because Southgate subbed off Grealish after subbing him on?

You sir, are bang on the money. I was honestly gutted. Had that TV for a long time despite its many flaws and abuse from the kids. Honestly, why bother supporting any particular player!?

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Hasn't this **** gone yet?! He is like one of those annoying relatives that says they are just popping over and,even after giving multiple hints to leave, are still sitting in your lounge at 11pm.

Or that bit of turd that just clings on and refuses to make its way to the toilet bowl 

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

You sir, are bang on the money. I was honestly gutted. Had that TV for a long time despite its many flaws and abuse from the kids. Honestly, why bother supporting any particular player!?

Southgate is still a world class prick and a shit manager, although now it'll be funny watching him under-use Grealish.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Try sending the bill for a new one to Grealish.

9 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Funny enough, when I finally got to trek over to Villa Park 2 years ago, I got the home kit and I came very close to putting Grealish’s name on it. Thankfully, in the back of my head a voice goes, “ehh save the £20 extra to put a name of a player who may end up leaving at some point.” I guess I’m quite the soothsayer. Either that or I’m just too cheap for the ironed on letters lol.

I got like 4 Grealish shirts lmao

4 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I had this conversion with myself post group stage. 'What am I doing?'

Southgate is still a world class prick and a shit manager, although now it'll be funny watching him under-use Grealish.

Can guarantee he’ll be a starter now after his transformation into a world class player just by virtue of pulling on a City shirt. 

Was probably already a done deal but part of me thinks Southgate being such a word removed had some influence on him moving.

• Like 2

Thing is now he's at a scum 6 club he'll no doubt play him as he should've done in future because he's "regularly playing against the best in the World". I guess regularly playing against the "best in the World" in the Premier League week in week out only counts if you're playing for the Scummy 6 clubs. 

Â