The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I don't want to go down the snake route either and don't think I can ever bring myself to hate him.

I just can't stop thinking about the words "My City. My Club. My Home". If he did leave less than 12 months after those words then I just can't help but feel like they weren't honest. He said he was sold on the future plans of the club, not just the next 12 months or so.

I think the crux of my point is, lets wait and see if he actually leaves. 

If he was to sign a new contract with us now and commit further, the people who have jumped the gun and labelled him a snake/judas/traitor just look like proper clearings in the woods to be honest. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People's " legend " status requirements are pretty low these days 😂

It's why for me Maradona > Messi. He went to Napoli and won the league. If Jack wants trophies then he needs to drag us to them. 

If he goes to man city he wants the easy life.

• Like 3

Just now, Steero113 said:

I think the crux of my point is, lets wait and see if he actually leaves. 

If he was to sign a new contract with us now and commit further, the people who have jumped the gun just look like proper clearings in the woods to be honest. 

Oh absolutely, I agree people are jumping the gun. I've no idea which way it will go yet. Just talking hypothetically about the worse case scenario that he does leave.

Just now, villan501 said:

Still zero correspondence from club rejecting this supposed bid.

I'd feel a little happier if they at least interacted, I know it's not the norm but this is a huge matter for all concerned.

all I.can guess is Skype meeting discussing this through.

its cos purslow, nassef and wes havent stopped laughing at the offer long enough to text ''no chance, not interested, how much for foden??'' back yet 

Percy and Sky reckon a bid has been made.  No body wise is even talking about it.  If its £100 million then surely it would be headline news at a more reliable source?

• Like 2

Just now, dubbs said:

Percy and Sky reckon a bid has been made.  No body wise is even talking about it.  If its £100 million then surely it would be headline news at a more reliable source?

Percy and Sky are the two most reliable sources….  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dubbs said:

1 minute ago, Kbdrum88 said:

its cos purslow, nassef and wes havent stopped laughing at the offer long enough to text ''no chance, not interested, how much for foden??'' back yet 

It is a little odd that places like the BBC haven't reported this yet. You'd think it would be headline news as it would represent a British transfer record bid. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Again that is why we shouldn’t sell until we have the players we want in.

And it depends what you mean by gradually. If we go backwards next season and finish lower than 11th then what was the point in the last 3 years. 

Surely we all want us to progress and improve every season.

We do, and I don't think we disagree, I just hope we don't go out and spend £160m in the next two weeks just because we can and in a blind panic, and if we don't I hope people understand why and don't start slagging off NSWE.

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

City’s top writer Brennan with the Manchester evening news also reporting the £100m bid  - have no doubt it’s correct , they are very reliable 

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

"My club, my city, my home". Now is the test of that I guess. Easy to say when there isn't another option like this on the table.

...my bank account... Wait.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

It is headline news. The Telegraph, Guardian, Sky are all talking about it. Its everywhere online. It is headline news. What are you on about?

Every source of football news has something or another on it, all saying very similar things. It's about as reliable as it gets. Percy gets almost nothing wrong on Villa. If he's announced it, it's happened.

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People's " legend " status requirements are pretty low these days 😂

Wait, so you're telling me that Steve Bruce could be regarded as a legend.

Ps... Jacks staying and Bailey in before next Thursday!

• Like 1

Â