Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sony have sold the rights to horizon to Netflix and God of war to amazon

I think the GoW news broke a couple of months ago, along with the Twisted Metal show, but the invester briefing which was the source of the Horizon news also suggested a Gran Turismo show. 

If they don't cast Rose Leslie as Aloy...

• Like 1

My first thoughts on both was they'd be better as cartoons, GoW in the style of invincible with he hyper stylised violence and horizon because of the CGI that would be required on the machines 

GT would be better as just a top gear knock off in youtube or watchable in game 

43 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Taskmaster is again very very funny.

Judy Love is amazing. She has mastered the look of disdain like no one I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 3

Just now, choffer said:

Judy Love is amazing. She has mastered the look of disdain like no one I’ve ever seen. 

She’s good - in fact all of them are.

I can’t help but wonder how Ardal O’Hanlon got the role of Father Dougal - clearly no acting was required 😂

• Like 2

On paper for me this last series of Taskmaster, the cast was fairly weak. I didn't have much confidence in any of them, particularly Judi Love. Completely wrong on all counts, fantastic cast and Judi Love is excellent. Can't fault a single one of them. 

• Like 4

On 10/04/2022 at 15:25, wazzap24 said:

The Last Days Of Ptolemy Grey was absolutely brilliant. One of my favourite shows in the last 12 months. 

Samuel L Jackson & Dominique Fishback deserve all the awards. Fishback is going to be a star. 

On 10/04/2022 at 20:51, stuart_75 said:

I've got this all acquired and ready to start binging through.

Just finished it. Cracking little series, Samuel L Jackson doing that Samuel L Jackson thing. Brilliant!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Just finished it. Cracking little series, Samuel L Jackson doing that Samuel L Jackson thing. Brilliant!

Yep, it was excellent - glad you enjoyed it! 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Stranger things for me too 

Obi Wan is 2 episodes and then weekly, by the time episode 3 comes out next week I'll have watched all of both 

To say I am somewhat excited by Stranger things is an understatement, all my favourite shows in last couple of months (Saul and Ozark) and the addition of Reacher, will all go a bit flat when gone through the lot I would think 

• Like 1

Potentially interesting Obi-Wan/Hellraiser cross over in the first ep? :D  

OBI-WAN KENOBI Star Rupert Friend Reveals Grand Inquisitor Details And Why  He DIDN'T Watch STAR WARS REBELS

Edit: Fairly OK opening episodes. The chase scenes featuring a supposedly 10 y.o (who looks 5 years younger) and grown men was a bit comically bad.

Edited by sne

2 hours ago, sne said:

Ok, this is a serious tampering with my childhood. If they **** with this the wrong way I will put a bullet in the head of Donald Duck, in front of Daisy!! 😡

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Ok, this is a serious tampering with my childhood. If they **** with this the wrong way I will put a bullet in the head of Donald Duck, in front of Daisy!! 😡

I loved this film so much

Â