Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Never watched Taskmaster.

I never got into it, and then when it started to get big and I fancied giving it a go I was soured on Joe Wilkinson so never bothered.

Just watch the next series. You don't have to have watched any earlier ones (but watch them anyway). It is without doubt the most guaranteed entertaining show on TV. Never lets you down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

Ok, this is a serious tampering with my childhood. If they **** with this the wrong way I will put a bullet in the head of Donald Duck, in front of Daisy!! 😡

Making it. 20 years too late and yet another sequel, spin off, reboot... Where are this generations 'Willow's' (as in the films that will define the childhood's of kid's of today). 

Also, no Val Kilmer in the film? 

Edited by Rds1983

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Making it. 20 years too late and yet another sequel, spin off, reboot... Where are this generations 'Willow's' (as in the films that will define the childhood's of kid's of today). 

Also, no Val Kilmer in the film? 

Kilmer is still struggling with the damage to his voicebox caused by his cancer treatment.

Fortunately his cancer has gone but he can only speak with the aid of an electrolarynx

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Kilmer is still struggling with the damage to his voicebox caused by his cancer treatment.

Fortunately his cancer has gone but he can only speak with the aid of an electrolarynx

Didn't realise he was ill. 

Stranger Things 4 episode 1.... was ok. Had the feel of a generic teen drama for about two thirds of it, and the other third was schlocky old fashioned horror of the type you've seen before a thousand times.

However, the setting and the cast and the production values made it entertaining still, and the ending (although predictable and a bit telegraphed) was still fairly shocking.

Enjoyable, but certainly not exceptional.

On 27/05/2022 at 13:37, sne said:

On 27/05/2022 at 15:44, Tegis said:

Ok, this is a serious tampering with my childhood. If they **** with this the wrong way I will put a bullet in the head of Donald Duck, in front of Daisy!! 😡

I remember seeing the film at the cinema as a kid and loving it.

This however looks like a steaming pile of dog shit. I hope to be proved wrong.

• Sad 1

Oh balls. Stranger Things 4 was just getting interesting and then I realise it’s another one of them chop it in half shows. July 1st for the second half. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, choffer said:

Oh balls. Stranger Things 4 was just getting interesting and then I realise it’s another one of them chop it in half shows. July 1st for the second half. 

I intend to watch it this week but there is more than 7 episodes!

On 29/05/2022 at 16:54, stuart_75 said:

I remember seeing the film at the cinema as a kid and loving it.

This however looks like a steaming pile of dog shit. I hope to be proved wrong.

If it was possible to strip away nostalgia and re-watch the film you'd probably realise that was complete dogshit too.

Stranger Things. Don't click unless you've seen upto episode 4 of the new series. 

Spoiler

The Robert Englund cameo 😃👌

Edited by dAVe80

14 minutes ago, choffer said:

Wiki saying it's just 2 more episodes on 1st July and that there's a season 5 coming too

Makes the split weird 

And the episodes are longer 

• Thanks 1

Â