Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

14 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:
  Hide contents

I thought the Ozark ending was somewhat reminiscent of the ending of The Sopranos

My thoughts on ending for Ozark.

Yeah but not as well done 

Spoiler

The delayed gunshot was a bit shit

And they should have engineered it so that jonah came out with the gun but still furious with Wendy so you were never sure who he was actually coming out to shoot

• Like 1

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't watch that Ozark so didn't realise where the quote "If ya wanna stop me  your gonna have to ***** kill meeee"! Came from.

Just found it, what a scene. Who's been watching, has it been a good show?

Very good show overall but I think most would have like to see something different than what it was for the ending.

• Thanks 1

Up next for me, I'll finish the John Wayne gacy tapes tonight and probably start it tomorrow

JWG is another good Netflix true crime doc miniseries, 3 episodes is enough, I am wondering how many more of these are left... 

On that note has anyone started the staircase? 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I am two episodes in. I am enjoying it. I don't know the events though (it is a true story) as don't remember it happening or the documentary that came out.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Just now, markavfc40 said:

I am two episodes in. I am enjoying it. I don't know the events though (it is a true story) as don't remember it happening or the documentary that came out.

I've watched the doc and it's good but it's 10 episodes from memory so leans on the long side

The guy is definitely a character 

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The guy is definitely a character 

Yes became apparent very quickly. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. There will probably be a few more unexpected twists for me as I don't have a clue what is going to happen. 

On 15/05/2022 at 20:14, villa4europe said:

Up next for me, I'll finish the John Wayne gacy tapes tonight and probably start it tomorrow

JWG is another good Netflix true crime doc miniseries, 3 episodes is enough, I am wondering how many more of these are left... 

Did you ever watch that miniseries to catch a killer about Gacey, was very good

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

No I'd never heard of him until about 2 weeks ago

My list on Netflix is mental, enough to last until the end of this year 

• Like 1

On 14/05/2022 at 22:55, foreveryoung said:

Don't watch that Ozark so didn't realise where the quote "If ya wanna stop me  your gonna have to ***** kill meeee"! Came from.

Just found it, what a scene. Who's been watching, has it been a good show?

It’s a great show.  

Not as good as Breaking Bad, nor as good as Queen of the South.  

Still very good though. 

It ends properly, though I would have personally preferred the ending to be slightly different.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I remembered watching a clip about him on an a VHS tape. It was called The Killing Of America. They ended up banning it due to it's excessive violence. I remember it leaving me kind of shooked. Today it would just be the norm. It's kind of crazy how desensitized society has become to violence on screen.

Been watching The Split from the beginning. 

Some great acting performances and a storyline that should interest anyone that's been involved in the process of divorce. First time of seen Stephen Mangan in a non comedy. 

Â