Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Last page kind of helped set up my «coming up next» list, seeing the trailer for Umbrella Academy and the mention of Obi Wan, and the line from Gomorrah. I’ve been meaning to watch Gomorrah for ages, just never got round to it. 

• Like 1

Does anyone use YouTube for coming up next? For example I use ganeranx once a month for their video on what computer games are released, would be good to find a TV one

Netflix I use the whatsonnetflix website but would like a simple 5 minute video once a month showing all steaming services 

Finished love death and robots season 3

Its what you'd expect, some of them are great some of them arent some of them are very weird... The animation is incredible in general, some feel a bit more computer gamey, could have done with one more beautiful 2D one 

Personally I didn't get on with jibaro, I liked masons rats, the ship one with the giant crab was the best though, overall its a good season 

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Finished The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix - it was nothing groundbreaking but entertaining nonetheless - a solid 6.5/10! 

Is it a one off series? Will probably watch it because the movie was great, though you can't replace Matty Mc

20 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is it a one off series? Will probably watch it because the movie was great, though you can't replace Matty Mc

It’s a single season but left open for another.

It’s based on Connelly’s book The Brass Verdict and the season finishes the book off. 

As earlier, it’s not going to change television but it was easy entertainment with a good storyline.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

I struggled with it in the first couple of episodes, he doesn't have the swagger of MM even though they do show him to the ability as a lawyer, it kind of fits the story but it still doesn't feel right 

Its OK, not as good as the film or bosch 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am half way into the second series of Peaky Blinders and wondering why I resisted for so long. 

When you buying a flat cap?

1 minute ago, Xela said:

When you buying a flat cap?

will be drinking in town in no time 

Spoiler

and calling everyone, mate, mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Night Sky is interesting if a little slow in places, but JK Simmons is in it, and he's always good.

Boy, did I hate his character in OZ..

For all his big parts, I actually thought he was wonderful as the quirky father in Juno.

• Like 1

Season 3 of Gomarrah is turning out to be some spectacle. I've only got 2 episodes left and it's looking like it's going to go either way.

I really can't recommend this show enough. Hence, my endless posts of how good it is. 

• Like 1

Been watching clips of it on YouTube a lot recently, but I'm reminded how fantastic Frasier was. What a cleverly written comedy show. 

I think when I first watched it as a teen, I was too young to 'get it' but nowadays, it is simply wonderful. The acting is great and they don't dumb down for the audience either. 

• Like 4

Â