Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Up until season 7, every time a new series came out, I binge watched all of the earlier ones as a recap.

After season 8, I doubt I'll ever watch it again. What a **** shame.

That's the good thing about the re - binge. You can stop at the good bit.

The Boys season 3. So, so funny.

Spoiler

Surprised episode 2, specifically the bit at the pro gun rally, was released this close to the horrific school shooting. Did show that the nutters who attend these rallys are stupid and utter bastards though.

On 31/05/2022 at 17:08, sheepyvillian said:

Thanks for the spoiler.

On 31/05/2022 at 17:46, sheepyvillian said:

Well, I've got the idea that it's not satisfactory. So again, nice one.😜

On 31/05/2022 at 17:07, sheepyvillian said:

Seeing as it's the off - season, I'm allowed to ask a silly question. 

Whose was the most satisfying death in GOT, Meryn Trent or Joffrey ? I'm going with Trent, on account that at his age he should have known better. 

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1

Watched The Dropout on Disney+ over the past few days. 

Really really good. Unbelievable that it’s a true story, and unbelievable that I was totally unaware of it

Spoiler

They do an unbelievable job of turning it round from rooting for her at the start, even though you know the outcome, to absolutely hating her by the end

Amanda Seyfried is excellent in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Tbf if you havent seen game of thrones by now jesus where you been 😂

Still weird to moan about someone putting spoilers in this thread whilst almost simultaneously dropping massive spoilers for a different show

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Finished stranger things 

Thought it's lost some of its charm, maybe been away too long, there is a slight change in direction (heading firmly towards horror) it's wrestling with its larger cast and split locations and not always winning (3 of the "main" characters aren't in the last episode) and it's not as 80s as the last series but at the same time its still brilliant, it gave me that itch, watched an episode a night with the wife (each episode is over an hour long) and I wanted to move straight on to the next one and binge it whereas she had to sleep, not many TV shows have done that recently for me

• Like 1

Hammering through season 9 of Chicago PD. It's still watchable although I'd wager season 10 might be the last, there can't be many story types they haven't covered.

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Still weird to moan about someone putting spoilers in this thread whilst almost simultaneously dropping massive spoilers for a different show

And I didn't even leave a spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love how they get the little things right in Gomorrah. When the two, young lads take the girls to the toilet for a snort of coke and how he hasn't got anything on himself to snort the coke through, and the little girl being annoying and impatient by playing with the tap. It's so on point, it's unreal. I was laughing out loud. Brilliant. 

Â