Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

+1 for enjoying the new Stranger Things season. I loved the first but felt like the second and third seasons didn't really need to be made and it was just "more of the same" and got a little tedious. But the 4th has been excellent so far. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Two episodes into Pistol on Disney+ - pretty good so far.

I think it's facking awful 🙂

First episode was enough for me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

I find Nicola in Gomorrah really endearing. He actually values loyalty. 

Wait, you’re only on season 4? That was 3 years ago. Even season 5 has been out for ages. Guess it’s ok to spoil it all then in my next post yeah?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

+1 for enjoying the new Stranger Things season. I loved the first but felt like the second and third seasons didn't really need to be made and it was just "more of the same" and got a little tedious. But the 4th has been excellent so far. 

This is what I needed to read, I really struggled to get through 3 and didn't intend to go back, but I'll check it out.

Spoiler chat?? (Stranger things s4)

Spoiler

When vecna was introduced I was a bit like ‘another villain from d n d’ a bit lame but the way it all came together at the end with the monologue with Nancy in the UD  wow ridiculous TV

so much needed exposition too and not just dumped on us

the origin of the kids program

origin of 1

where the other kids are (apart from 8 )

How they communicated with will in S1

how 11 escaped 

how the upside down formed like Hawkins (sort of but I imagine we will revisit this in part 2)

Just need more about the relationship between the mind flayer and Vecna now

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Wait, you’re only on season 4? That was 3 years ago. Even season 5 has been out for ages. Guess it’s ok to spoil it all then in my next post yeah?

Listen to you. Jump on, it's a free ride. I'll even give you a spin, as long as you don't tell anyone. 

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Listen to you. Jump on, it's a free ride. I'll even give you a spin, as long as you don't tell anyone. 

Are you on drugs or something? What you going on about? 

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Are you on drugs or something? What you going on about? 

The same as you're on about. Tom - Tit. 

Making yourself busy. You asked me a silly question earlier. I gave you the answer, and you was confused . What does that imply, you were trying to be clever and you ended up confused. 

Go and give that head a good wobble .

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

The same as you're on about. Tom - Tit. 

Making yourself busy. You asked me a silly question earlier. I gave you the answer, and you was confused . What does that imply, you were trying to be clever and you ended up confused. 

Go and give that head a good wobble .

Haha, blimey lol, those nerves a bit jangly ain’t they. Enjoy season 4 of Gomorrah, I mean you should have watched it years ago by now really tbh 😁

• Like 1

Â