Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

If it was possible to strip away nostalgia and re-watch the film you'd probably realise that was complete dogshit too.

Its probably not what they intended but after watching life's too short I think Warwick Davis is a clearing in the woods

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Its probably not what they intended but after watching life's too short I think Warwick Davis is a clearing in the woods

I don't dislike him from it, but I've got something similar where his voice would completely break immersion for me. 

Just finished Ozark after starting it a month or so ago. Really enjoyed it apart from bits being a bit far fetched. Not being scared to kill off cast members at any time really keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Fully caught up on Barry.

I think this is the best series so far.

Absolutely brilliant.

Wait, what? They did more than the first series?

I loved it but think I presumed that nobody else watched it so didn't twig there was more. I guess that fills the break waiting for Stranger Things and BCS to come back.

7 minutes ago, choffer said:

Wait, what? They did more than the first series?

I loved it but think I presumed that nobody else watched it so didn't twig there was more. I guess that fills the break waiting for Stranger Things and BCS to come back.

There's an episode in S2 I think is one of the best episodes of TV ever.

And I'm enjoying S3 the most of all of them so far.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2022 at 08:30, El Zen said:

Only just got access to the original English version after having enjoyed five series of the Norwegian spin off a lot. Started on series two of the English version, for some reason. The episode with Joe Wilkinson’s potato hole-in-one that wasn’t is one of the best things I’ve ever seen on television. 

I love Taskmaster, but that particular moment is the best thing that has ever happened on that show. It was incredible

• Like 1

Talking of Joe Wilkinson. This is up there with Carrot in a box (Sean Lock version). Perfection. 

And the fantastic Carrot in a box, non Sean Lock version. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Thanks for the spoiler.

Well it's not really is it? You'll have no idea til you actually get there.

Finished season 4 of snowfall

Still really enjoy it but it is starting to dip a bit, didn't notice the music as much in this series, didn't lean on the 80s soundtrack as much, khadijia and skully could have been better, skully didn't really play out, reed dipped big time and avi took the season off

6 seasons and wrapped up sounds about right, end in 89 with Bush declaring his war on drugs and the cold war ending 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've started Bosch and enjoying it.  If you said Renee from 24 was in it I'd have watched it sooner.

Halfway through season 3 of Bosch, having read most of the books. 

It's pretty good.

Â