Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

Just started Stath let's Flat's last night as people always praise it, but erm, 2 episodes in feeling pretty lukewarm about it. He's SUCH a bellend. Dunno if I can stay with him for too long. Does it pick up?

I had never heard of it until I seen the new season advertised (every ad break on E4!) but the advert put me off tbh.  

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah it made no sense.

Hide contents

He'd have been found out immediately when he was on the ferry. How would he have remotely known what to do? They're obviously an incredibly well drilled unit, he'd stand out like a sore thumb, mask or not

You mean... 

Spoiler

When the cop was on the ferry and killed someone before he even had a clue what was going on or that they were criminals?

• Like 2

On 02/11/2021 at 13:17, El Zen said:

Godfather of Harlem is excellent. 

This x1000. Brilliant acting from the whole cast and a brilliant show. Just about to watch episode 7 of S2.

Other recent TV land adventures…..

Squid Game - Genius 

Midnight Mass - Sue Perb, Although the final episode was a little meh, compared to the rest.

Brassic S3 - Best thing on Sky. Consistently hilarious. 

Dr Death - Excellent. Joshua Jackson, Christian Slater and Alec Baldwin, all really good. 

Clarksons Farm - exceeded my expectations, by some margin. Loved it. 

Click Bait - Passable 

Underground Railroad - looked great, great acting, but it was a bit boring.

Y The Last Man - Decent 

Only murders in the building - only a couple in, but I love it. Top stuff. 

The Offenders - good first episode 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

This x1000. Brilliant acting from the whole cast and a brilliant show. Just about to watch episode 7 of S2.

Other recent TV land adventures…..

Dr Death - Excellent. Joshua Jackson, Christian Slater and Alec Baldwin, all really good. 

This sounds interesting, thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go.

• Like 1

For those who likes true crime and Scandinavian murder stuff this might be something. It's about Stig Engström, the guy who allegedly shot and killed the Swedish prime minister Olof Palme back in 1986.

Spoiler

Most people don't believe it was him but the case is closed now and the guy is dead so we'll likely never know. The murder investigation was the biggest in the world a kinda open wound in Sweden also costing a lot of money and manpower so about a year ago they just said f*** it and closed it pinning the murder on then deceased Stig Engström. This guy is a very shady figure and he might have done it, but there is zero evidence.

Series is based on a book about him follows his very odd behavior before and after the murder. It's getting good reviews so I'll give it a try even thou I rarely watch Swedish stuff. (Same 8-10 actors in every movie or series, seen one seen them all)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Showtrial on BBC, the whole series is on iPlayer. I thought it was really rather good.

Excellent show, feel likes its a bit underrated and hasn't got the mass following it might have on a different platform.

54 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

On Vikings too S1E5 so far, she is a magnificent Viking, I'm Viking the way she looks a lot and now FF drops the jubblies on me, busy weekend ahead then.

Lesbian action in later series

• Thanks 1

Â