Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Never played League of Legends so no idea what's going on but really impressed by the first couple episodes of this show. It looks fantastic and both the story and characters are really good so far.

League Of Legends' Animation Series "Arcane" Coming Soon On Netflix -  Pigeon Week

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Starting a new show tonight and at the moment it's a choice between Maid and Doctor Death.

Anyone seen either? Thoughts?

Ta.

Maid is very good but quite downbeat at times. Think The Florida Project but in series form.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Starting a new show tonight and at the moment it's a choice between Maid and Doctor Death.

Ta.

I’d highly recommend Dr Death. It’s excellent. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Ta.

Couldn't finish episode 1 of "Maid", very boring.

Saying that, it could be me. I'm struggling to concentrate on anything new right now. Even "Billions" I've left after 4 episodes of the latest season, and one of Godfather of Harlem.

I enjoy "Time Gentlemen Please" much more :)

• Like 1

I seem to be out of step with those who've mentioned it so far but I really enjoyed Midnight Mass. Overly expositionary throughout but still good.

Spoiler

I wonder if my personal history with religion played a part though as I was very alive to the use of scripture to justify clearly harmful activity. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, choffer said:

I seem to be out of step with those who've mentioned it so far but I really enjoyed Midnight Mass. Overly expositionary throughout but still good.

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if my personal history with religion played a part though as I was very alive to the use of scripture to justify clearly harmful activity. 

I thought it was excellent and really enjoyed it. 

Hamish Linklater was superb as the priest. 

• Like 1

I started Ted Lasso a couple of days ago. I wasn’t expecting much and I don’t normally binge watch shows, but I’ve done 7 episodes so far. 

It’s not that funny and some of the acting is dodgy AF, but there’s just something about it that makes me really enjoy it. It’s heartwarming and lovable, I’ve been genuinely surprised at how good it is.

• Like 2

Â