Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Line of Duty - another great episode.

Hide contents

I reckon they both got shots off and both are injured but not fatally.

Nah, I reckon

Spoiler

Steve and Hastings turned up just in time. The shots were from them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I believe there was a teaser before the new series started which has spoiled it already. If you saw it, you'll know what I mean.

You are not wrong. 

Small Axe. The blues dance moshing scene was killer. First time seeing John Bodeya in a non Star Wars role and I am really impressed. What a great actor. Hope to see him in more roles without a forced Disney-Yank accent.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Small Axe. The blues dance moshing scene was killer. First time seeing John Bodeya in a non Star Wars role and I am really impressed. What a great actor. Hope to see him in more roles without a forced Disney-Yank accent.

Attack the block! 

• Like 1

OK I'll admit the wife was right, Downton isn't too bad at all.

Hoping the conniving gay footman gets a good hammering from someone, weasley bastard.

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

That track is in the Lenny Henry Drama set in Brum,  It's on when you see the Bull Ring I think.

A good watch for anyone who grew up in 80's Brum(No wonder I am like I am )👍 

Cast &  music are all ace.  

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/alive_and_kicking/

Watched some oscar nominated movie on flix. About a black dude who get shot every time he walked out of the apartment etc.

Symbolically a strong flick I think, and fully expect it to win. But I thought the ending credit text was a bit much.

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Watched some oscar nominated movie on flix. About a black dude who get shot every time he walked out of the apartment etc.

Symbolically a strong flick I think, and fully expect it to win. But I thought the ending credit text was a bit much.

What was it called?

On 20/04/2021 at 12:32, rjw63 said:

Hoping the conniving gay footman gets a good hammering from someone,

UjPvkkQ.gif

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

very much enjoyed deutschland 89 and that show altogether, but I admit the last season did have me baffled at times.  Perhaps the domestic audience would have understood better but there were times when I found it easy to forget whether we were in east or west germany 

• Like 1

Working my way through the serpent, it's OK, got a cheap feel to it both in terms of production and acting which is spoiling it a bit 

The story is interesting enough though, surprised me how popular backpacking was even back then 

Â