Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watched the first 2 episodes of life in colour on Netflix, Attenborough documentary about the role colours play in nature 

Same as our planet it's good but falls a bit short of the BBC stuff, some of it feels like it's been done before (the lizards in South Africa at the end of episode 2 I've definitely seen before) but there's enough interesting stuff in there to make it worth a watch

3rd episode I think is about how they film it and the science of it all which I'm not sure if I'm interested in

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Watched the first 2 episodes of life in colour on Netflix, Attenborough documentary about the role colours play in nature 

Same as our planet it's good but falls a bit short of the BBC stuff, some of it feels like it's been done before (the lizards in South Africa at the end of episode 2 I've definitely seen before) but there's enough interesting stuff in there to make it worth a watch

3rd episode I think is about how they film it and the science of it all which I'm not sure if I'm interested in

Bull Cbs GIF by CBS

On 23/04/2021 at 11:27, villa4europe said:

Working my way through the serpent, it's OK, got a cheap feel to it both in terms of production and acting which is spoiling it a bit 

The story is interesting enough though, surprised me how popular backpacking was even back then 

I can't believe had bad the lead actor is. He's like a competition winner.

• Like 2

It seems to me that this series of Taskmaster could be one of the very best. Mike Wozniak in particular is a highlight. I think absolute casserole will pass into the family vocabulary. 

• Like 4

Watched the first 2 episodes of Shadow and Bone. Not gonna lie I don't have a clue what's going on or about the world it takes place in.

Not read the books but it will have to improve if it's going to be "the next GOT"

Shadow and Bone Poster

17 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

For anyone who missed it :crylaugh:

I like "Man Down" with those two in, but this I didn't find funny in the slightest.

File in thread "Things You Don't Get".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I like "Man Down" with those two in, but this I didn't find funny in the slightest.

File in thread "Things You Don't Get".

Spoiler

But he clearly shat himself on TV!  I guess there's no pleasing some people 😉

Edited by sharkyvilla
Thought I'd better spoiler it just in case

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Two Villa fans on Pointless atm. 

And they won it, with a Villa player answer. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

On 25/04/2021 at 04:05, TheAuthority said:

I can't believe had bad the lead actor is. He's like a competition winner.

Looked up who it was, it's him from a prophet and the Mauritanian 

He's a good actor, not a clue what's happened in this 

• Like 1

Really liking Cuckoo. 

I think its better with Lautner replacing Samberg. The latter's character was just too much, he kind of dominated all the scenes.

Now he's gone, the other characters are getting more time. 

Thought Line of Duty was very good again. Nicely building up to a finale that's hopefully not too OTT like last series.

And Kelly Macdonald...take a bow. She absolutely knocked it out the park this week.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

Â