Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Finally watched season 5 of Peaky Blinders. Enjoyed it, I'm so glad Cillian Murphy got such an iconic role, always felt he was a bit overlooked in films despite being excellent in pretty much anything he's in 

• Like 2

On 03/01/2021 at 18:12, theboyangel said:

A very good series indeed - Tom Hollander particularly hams it up well throughout! 

Add Tom Hollander to the "underappreciated actors I love seeing pop up in stuff". Been watching The Thick of It recently including his cameo as The F***er

• Like 2

12 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Vikings (was great, finished it today)

I'd disagree, the first 8 episodes were pants compared to previous seasons.

The last two saved it though, great stuff.

13 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Add Tom Hollander to the "underappreciated actors I love seeing pop up in stuff". Been watching The Thick of It recently including his cameo as The F***er

Same, on all counts. 

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

The Serpent definitely worth a watch. Absolutely flew through all eight episodes.

Nice. Been thinking of starting that one but wanted to wait and see how it was received. 

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

The Serpent definitely worth a watch. Absolutely flew through all eight episodes.

Can't believe I'd never heard of him.  I was itching to finish the series so I could read up on it all without threat of spoilers.

• Like 1

In the absence of anything else I can be bothered to watch I'm re-watching GOT, again. Currently on S3 ep9 or The Rains of Castamere.

Man this show was good while they still had the source material to go by. Shame about what happened after they didn't

• Like 1

Servant on Apple TV is one of the best things I've watched in ages. Binged 10 thirty minute episodes in two days. Very creepy drama produced by M Night Shyamalan (sp?) 

Sadly no one will ever see it cos it's on Apple TV. Ron Weasley is in it too!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Just finished The Good Lord Bird. I cried unabashedly. What a beautiful soul John Brown was. There should be a statue of him in every American city. Ethan Hawke played a great role, but little onion stole the show.

I wanted to like this show but gave up after one episode. Just way too much shouting.

Finished the first season of The Boys last night. Hate didn't watch it when it first came out, thought it was fantastic with a  great cast especially Karl Urban.  Looking forward to watching more after I get home from work.

• Like 4

Â