Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

14 hours ago, Hornso said:

Just passed the Threat Level Midnight episode of The Office (US). Unbelievable.

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

I don't think I've laughed at anything quite as much as I did at the fire drill bit at the start of one of the episodes.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2021 at 13:43, villa4europe said:

watched the unabomber over the last couple of days, was really enjoying it until the end and then spoiled almost entirely once id read up a little on it all over watching it, im not sure when it happened but i started to really dislike fitz and think he was bullshit verging on implausible 

might watch the docu series in a couple of weeks

I enjoyed that series, I have a weird fascination with serial killers so have watched most if not all of them on Netflix. Really enjoyed Paul Bettanys portrayal of Ted Kaczynski, didn’t expect him to do a good job but surprised me. You’ll like the in his own words tapes. 

just finished the night stalker. I know all serial killers are evil bastards but Richard Ramirez and some of the acts they describe are just another level of evil. 

• Like 1

OctonautsTitleCard.jpg

The little one is obsessed with Octonauts so have ended up watching a lot of that lately. It's actually a really good show, incredibly informative and interesting with loads of bizarre animals that they meet. 

So glad he's moved on from Bing. Really hate that whining little rabbit, someone needs to put him in a pie. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

OctonautsTitleCard.jpg

The little one is obsessed with Octonauts so have ended up watching a lot of that lately. It's actually a really good show, incredibly informative and interesting with loads of bizarre animals that they meet. 

So glad he's moved on from Bing. Really hate that whining little rabbit, someone needs to put him in a pie. 

Respect to Captain Barnacles!

• Like 1

On 21/01/2021 at 21:40, Follyfoot said:

Just started American gods series 3. How refreshing having something that is easy to follow and makes total sense🤦‍♂️

I really like this show, but the 2nd series did go off on one a bit after a brilliant S1. 

I enjoyed the new episode, a good ‘previously on’ to start with and then it kind of got the story back on track for me.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Respect to using his Polar Bear Strength! 

Cmon everyone’s favourite has to be Kwazi?!? 

i mean, the rest are sea creatures but he’s a frickin’ cat (with only one eye too!) having adventures in the sea. It’s the other crew members natural habitat.

(note - admittedly there is a rabbit too but she just tinkers around the garage in the octopod) 

20 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Cmon everyone’s favourite has to be Kwazi?!? 

i mean, the rest are sea creatures but he’s a frickin’ cat (with only one eye too!) having adventures in the sea. It’s the other crew members natural habitat.

(note - admittedly there is a rabbit too but she just tinkers around the garage in the octopod) 

Kwazi is pretty awesome with all his crazy adventures, but he's clearly got some issues. For instance, he doesn't just have one eye, he has two, he wears the eye patch just because. Every now and again when he needs to see something better he takes it off. 

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Kwazi is pretty awesome with all his crazy adventures, but he's clearly got some issues. For instance, he doesn't just have one eye, he has two, he wears the eye patch just because. Every now and again when he needs to see something better he takes it off. 

Hmmm very true! 😂 

20 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Octonauts is great. It's essentially 'Star Trek', right down the Scottish engineering officer. We also used to like Go Jetters, but the recent series have gone a bit politically correct, with Grandmaster Glitch becoming almost nice, instead of being the Donald Trump type he started out as. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Octonauts is great. It's essentially 'Star Trek', right down the Scottish engineering officer. We also used to like Go Jetters, but the recent series have gone a bit politically correct, with Grandmaster Glitch becoming almost nice, instead of being the Donald Trump type he started out as. 

Not stumbled upon Go Jetters yet, will keep an eye out. 

One of my favourite things about Octonauts is the accents some of the minor characters have. Virtually any aggressive or violent one (like a shark etc) has a Glasgow accent and ones that a naughty and dodgy are usually scousers. I'm sure that's purely accidental though. 

• Haha 1

Finally finished Spiral. What a fantastic series (although the ending was a bit of an anticlimactic cop-out). 

Now getting Caroline Proust/Audrey Fleurot withdrawal (cue Kenneth) symptoms. Quite fancy 'Un Village Français' (which has AF and Thierry Godard) but it's only on US Netflix, so may have to VPN it. 

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

One of my favourite things about Octonauts is the accents some of the minor characters have. Virtually any aggressive or violent one (like a shark etc) has a Glasgow accent and ones that a naughty and dodgy are usually scousers. I'm sure that's purely accidental though. 

Oh, yeah, I spotted that. And the whales are Welsh (Wales, geddit?)  :)

• Like 1

Â