Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Ted Lasso is surprisingly good. It's a show about football that isn't about football. It has an odd feeling of a kid's weekly comedy-drama, but for adults.

Also has Juno Temple in it, but the hair and makeup put's about 15 years on her. And Keeley Hazel appears, remember her? It's hard to recognise her with clothes on.

• Like 2

On 29/12/2020 at 22:27, Rodders said:

Black Narcissus is insufferable dull. A 90 minute story at max bloated out for.3 one hour episodes. So tedious 

Had its faults, but I thought it was pretty good. Haven't seen the original film, mind. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Watching out of duty/habit. Long past its best. 

Kind of went downhill when Ragnar died then the final nail was Lagatha but have to see it out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

I agree, wasnt sure how it would be with celebrities but it worked really well. 

I thought they were all good and Greg was on top form.

Shirley Ballass though was amazing! 

(looking forward to next season, with Lee Mack amongst the contestants)

now watching the big fat quiz of 2020 - also very funny!

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Kind of went downhill when Ragnar died then the final nail was Lagatha but have to see it out 

I've barely been interested since Ragnar died as it's gotten silly but feel I need to finish it. The Lagatha funeral episode was painful, so over indulgent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I've barely been interested since Ragnar died as it's gotten silly but feel I need to finish it. The Lagatha funeral episode was painful, so over indulgent. 

I'm glad they killed off that crappy Prince Oleg. The least convincingly mediaeval character in it. He always looked like he'd stumbled in off the set of Star Trek.

I just got to the end of season 4 of the Last Kingdom. It's a bit silly, but it gave my a medieval/viking fix. I didn't really enjoy Vikings. I bounced off that in a few episodes. I found the characters far more likeable as well, even if they're all idiots. 

Edited by Davkaus

Â