Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 06/01/2021 at 16:54, TheMelvillan said:

Servant on Apple TV is one of the best things I've watched in ages. Binged 10 thirty minute episodes in two days. Very creepy drama produced by M Night Shyamalan (sp?) 

Sadly no one will ever see it cos it's on Apple TV. Ron Weasley is in it too!

Given how absolutely shite the Apple TV UI is, I’m surprised subscribers could even find it!  

On 06/01/2021 at 16:47, Seat68 said:

Somehow missed the comedy series from 2000, Bruiser. Started watching it today and yeah, pretty good. 

I've never watched it but seen clips, it looks like it had a great cast just before they all came famous

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I've never watched it but seen clips, it looks like it had a great cast just before they all came famous

It was clips on YouTube that made me think yeah I will watch that. This one is Peak VT. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I am 50. Its  8.20pm on a Saturday.  I am watching a sing off between a sausage and a swan on the TV.  

When did my life go so wrong?

Same in all aspects. 

Going old school with Father Ted; this show makes me laugh out loud so much.Watching all the way through now for the third time.Wish had found  out about it way way earlier😂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Going old school with Father Ted; this show makes me laugh out loud so much.Watching all the way through now for the third time.Wish had found  out about it way way earlier😂

Definitely one of my favourite sitcoms of all time. Considering how dated some of it should look by now, it's remarkably timeless, I watch it every few years and it's as hilarious as ever.

• Like 1

Watched bridgerton too, half way through episode one me and the missus turned to each other and said this is a bit shit, 2 days later we'd watched it all... I hate posh uns and the setting and the romantic guff, not a clue how I made it through it, its aimed at women it's not even as good as downtown (which was also guff) it's proper soppy bollocks 

Enjoyed the two seasons of Warrior on Sky, totally daft in a Banshee style way but good wholesome no thinking about it TV!

Shame there might not be a third season although read HBO might do it.

Will be starting the Serpent this week on BBC iPlayer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Enjoyed the two seasons of Warrior on Sky, totally daft in a Banshee style way but good wholesome no thinking about it TV!

Shame there might not be a third season although read HBO might do it.

Will be starting the Serpent this week on BBC iPlayer.

Yeah there’s talk of HBO Max picking it up for the third series. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2021 at 20:22, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I am 50. Its  8.20pm on a Saturday.  I am watching a sing off between a sausage and a swan on the TV.  

When did my life go so wrong?

23 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Same in all aspects. 

**** hell @Seat68, where did it all go wrong? You were only 34 a few days ago!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

**** hell @Seat68, where did it all go wrong? You were only 34 a few days ago!

Shit yeah. Erm, **** that I was out at a disco doing ket and dancing to jungle. Staying in and watching a singing turn is for pensioners man and that definitely isn’t me. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just finished a mini-series called "A Teacher" and would recommend if you want some easy to watch stuff.

I presume @Follyfoot& @rjw63approved:

Reveal hidden contents

635b3fdfd766767aeeef8e0fe44128d6.jpg

literally was just coming on here to recommend the same. short episodes too so very binge worthy

• Like 1

I've completely ignored the GBBS since it started. No particular interest in baking. But my sister adores it and has been trying to get me to watch at least the first episode.  

I watched the whole first season. Its well done. Cheerful. I was impressed by the intricate skill and artistry involved. It didn't hurt that Kate advanced to the semifinal, either. 

I likely won't watch any more of it though. But it was a good binge this past week. I needed a complete switch off from watching the news. 

Â