General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I think what I wear are officially called 'hipsters' 

Greatly assist with my 'balls out' lifestyle. 

107822.jpg?X56

Those are what I wear. They’re the only ones I’ve found that stretch and fit around my fat arse and thighs whilst managing to keep me all snug without chaffing my balls or gooch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Those are what I wear. They’re the only ones I’ve found that stretch and fit around my fat arse and thighs whilst managing to keep me all snug without chaffing my balls or gooch.

I thought I was a man of the world well versed in these things .... but gooch is a new one to me for that area between between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

Is it a midlands term ?

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I thought I was a man of the world well versed in these things .... but gooch is a new one to me for that area between between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

Is it a midlands term ?

That's the place, yeah. I think it's an American term.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Is it a midlands term ?

I only heard it for the first time really when my daughter had hysterics, saying "There's a cricketer called GOOCH? That's actually a name? Bwahahahahhhh!" 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I only heard it for the first time really when my daughter had hysterics, saying "There's a cricker called GOOCH? That's actually a name? Bwahahahahhhh!" 

Best not tell her about Peter Willey then :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Is it a midlands term ?

I've never heard of it. 

I am a posh sutton brummie though! 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I only heard it for the first time really when my daughter had hysterics, saying "There's a cricker called GOOCH? That's actually a name? Bwahahahahhhh!" 

My wife (Canuck) did exactly the same thing when he was on Today yesterday morning. 

3 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

I know it as Gooch as well.

It was originally guiche (pronounced geeshe) but those pesky Americans couldn't pronounce it properly so it became Gooch.

I think.

23 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I only heard it for the first time really when my daughter had hysterics, saying "There's a cricketer called GOOCH? That's actually a name? Bwahahahahhhh!" 

There's a bod called Nicky Gooch who was a british speed skater (in the 90s, I think).

As this both piss me off and cheer me up I'll put it here.

I have been called a hero this week. I don't know about that. I work in adminstration at a school. This autumn I saw a girl got picked up in a car about lunchtime

a few times. It looked strange after a while. It's a high school with the oldest girls 15 .

So I walked past the girl yesterday and she was by the parking lot and one teacher walked a few metres behind me, so I stopped and told her all about my suspicions that something here isnt right. Few minutes later the girl gets picked up in a car. Same guy as I have seen before. The teacher and one of the principals goes out on the parking lot to spy and after lunch the car and the girl comes back.

They start interviewing the girl and to not tell the whole story the police is going to get involved.

It's a good spot by me as they say but I think I should have screamed louder this autumn when I first saw it.

Edited by NoelVilla
  • Like 1

Â