General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I think it’s safe to say that JJ was VA. He got 99.9% of us good. Gone and return simultaneously a number of times, Villa forum members, wrestling fans. 

I think the question remains why did VA pick someone who 99.99% of people on VT would not have heard of at the time.
Chances were high that she wouldn't have become more famous and so 99.99% of people would never have heard of her.

There were literally thousands of better options to pick at the the time to troll with.

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

I think the question remains why did VA pick someone who 99.99% of people on VT would not have heard of at the time.
Chances were high that she wouldn't have become more famous and so 99.99% of people would never have heard of her.

There were literally thousands of better options to pick at the the time to troll with.

Isn’t that a really good reason to pick her? 

Whoever it it was just got really lucky that she ended up winning an Olympic medal. 

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

Maybe he had an unhealthy fascination with her.

Settle an argument time

Someone in the office was like why you eating with your folk in the right hand?I am not being funny but seriously when you are eating your food you are meant to eat your food with folk on the right hand and knife on the left! how can anyone say your folk should be on the left hand? 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Settle an argument time

Someone in the office was like why you eating with your folk in the right hand?I am not being funny but seriously when you are eating your food you are meant to eat your food with folk on the right hand and knife on the left! how can anyone say your folk should be on the left hand? 

Etiquette says fork left, knife right.

You do you, though.

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Etiquette says fork left, knife right.

You do you, though.

Forget what they say how does anyone cut anything with their right hand. i just tried it now and I fund it almost impossible to eat 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Forget what they say how does anyone cut anything with their right hand. i just tried it now and I fund it almost impossible to eat 

Are you left handed? 

Â