General Chat

Stevo985

This is one of the weirdest things I've ever read....... #ballsin all of the way.

Without wishing to open another can of worms, it seems that a majority of the people in here go 'over the top' of the boxer shorts (i'm in this group as well). I've always wondered whether anyone uses the front flap/fly/Y in the boxer shorts, and if not, why do they always have them?  

1 hour ago, Jenko#4 said:

This is one of the weirdest things I've ever read....... #ballsin all of the way.

Surely not all of the way in :huh: That would be an uncomfortable bit of jiggery, pokery before having a slash.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jenko#4 said:

Without wishing to open another can of worms, it seems that a majority of the people in here go 'over the top' of the boxer shorts (i'm in this group as well). I've always wondered whether anyone uses the front flap/fly/Y in the boxer shorts, and if not, why do they always have them?  

flaps are for pussies

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

hold on, this balls in or out debate pales into insignificance when you consider how many of you wear boxers...

Is this the 1980's?

Commando or boxers surely ... only OAP’s wear pants 

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Trunks or haven't they reached South Softylargershire yet 

You mean trunks as in popularised in the 1950’s :P

tbf I wear trunks but to me they are just boxer shorts masquerading under a different name 

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Trunks or haven't they reached South Softylargershire yet 

Yeah trunks for me (although to be fair I refer to them as boxers. Just a different type really)

Yeah those really baggy old school boxer shorts. So weird.

Â