General Chat

Stevo985

Apparently, having checked when I last went for a slash, I'm #teamballsin

I do see the appeal of letting it all hang out, though. Sometimes I wish I could push my trousers and boxers right down to the floor, lift my shirt with one hand, and hold my penis with the other, like a 4 year old. But I don't, cos that would be weird. Especially in a public place #potentialwrongun

Yesterday at home though I did really force my urine out, proper hard like, and then stepped as far away from the loo as I could get whilst maintaining 'nothing but net' #madlad

• Like 1

I dunno about other VTers but I've always found it a challenge to accurately pee whilst experiencing....erm.....well, "early morning stiffness". Now THAT is a skill. Not only do I have to stand further back from the bowl but i have to sort of bend forward in order to 'arc' my flow to hit it's target.

Surely i can't be the only one who has this problem :wacko:

32 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I dunno about other VTers but I've always found it a challenge to accurately pee whilst experiencing....erm.....well, "early morning stiffness". Now THAT is a skill. Not only do I have to stand further back from the bowl but i have to sort of bend forward in order to 'arc' my flow to hit it's target.

But are your balls out?

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

But are your balls out?

Erm yeah...birthday suit scenario here, dude :D

I look like one of those ski slope jumpers in full flight, but without the lycra. 

And no goggles on my helmet !

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I sort of do like a super hero pose. Like superman but with my dick pointed into the toilet.

It's tricky.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I just went, just knob out. Felt like the waistband of my joggers were cutting off the flow. It's just not comfy.

I can only assume you're all having me on here.

This.

I went for a piss at work and thought "balls in this time". 

Never again. Felt like my member was being strangled. 

Second wee I had, they were out in their full glory

Balls in weirdos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I tried to raise the same debate with my work colleagues but they just refused to answer (and talk to me from then on)

Just now, mjmooney said:

Perhaps you should have asked the blokes instead. 

I'm positive some of the females at work have bigger balls than me. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

This.

I went for a piss at work and thought "balls in this time". 

Never again. Felt like my member was being strangled. 

Second wee I had, they were out in their full glory

Balls in weirdos. 

Yeah but balls over the waistband or through the fly?

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

Yeah but balls over the waistband or through the fly?

I don't use just the fly. I unbuckle my belt, open the top button then the fly so it is all open*. Then I reach in and grab the whole 'frank and beans' package. 

They go together. They sit in my boxers together, they come out for a piss together. Simples. 

* I don't pull then down to my ankles. Yet. 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't use just the fly. I unbuckle my belt, open the top button then the fly so it is all open*. Then I reach in and grab the whole 'frank and beans' package. 

They go together. They sit in my boxers together, they come out for a piss together. Simples. 

* I don't pull then down to my ankles. Yet. 

Yep this is the only right answer here. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

B6EDA13E-9B07-4476-9D75-3A985392DD4D.jpeg

• Like 1

Â