General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't use the fly, I take it out over the top over my waistband. I went to the toilet once I got home and instantly grabbed it all and pulled it out.

As for what made me think about it, he followed me so closely I didn't want him to look over and think I'm weird then I asked myself why I take my balls out too and if it's weird.

I bet you’re one of those weirdos that unbuckles as well :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

any NBA fans out there? im not a fan but thinking of going to a game in LA, i can do clippers vs magic on a saturday night or lakers vs cavs on the sunday, i know cavs will mean Lebron but the cheapest tickets for that game are $118 to sit back row at the top, the clippers game i can get courtside tickets for $60...

i dont know where i should be sitting anyway and will it really make a $100 difference to see Lebron?

Lakers are garbage. Get Clippers tix.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't use the fly, I take it out over the top over my waistband.

Do you only wear trousers with elasticated waistbands?  You're like an old man in a home, pulling down the top of his bobbly Matalan jogging trousers and flopping his saggy, vein-decorated knackers out in front of the nurse  :crylaugh:

I've recently started undoing the top button of my jeans along with my fly to give me extra room, but the balls are staying in the boxers, 100%.  It's a solo performance, no backing singers required.

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't use the fly, I take it out over the top over my waistband. I went to the toilet once I got home and instantly grabbed it all and pulled it out.

As for what made me think about it, he followed me so closely I didn't want him to look over and think I'm weird then I asked myself why I take my balls out too and if it's weird.

Just did a test run.  I do similar in that i don't use the fly.  But it's more of a trousers undone thing, to give maximum access.  Then nob out over top of boxers. Definitely no balls involved though.  Balls stay tucked away.  

I’ve never thought about it before but I undo my buttons/zip, push my boxers down and get the whole kit and kaboodle out. Never thought about it before but yeah, now I think about it, what is the point of the balls being out?

Think I’m gonna trial run a few different ways and find a new way of pissing.

Only on VT :crylaugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

No, honestly, if you get your gonads out to have a wee, you're a complete weirdo. 

There's not even a grey area here, it's wrong.

Knobs are tubular for a reason.

I don't do it because I need to do it. I do it because I want to do it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

any NBA fans out there? im not a fan but thinking of going to a game in LA, i can do clippers vs magic on a saturday night or lakers vs cavs on the sunday, i know cavs will mean Lebron but the cheapest tickets for that game are $118 to sit back row at the top, the clippers game i can get courtside tickets for $60...

i dont know where i should be sitting anyway and will it really make a $100 difference to see Lebron?

A whole forum to ask this in....https://www.villatalk.com/forum/24-north-american-sports/

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I just went, just knob out. Felt like the waistband of my joggers were cutting off the flow. It's just not comfy.

I can only assume you're all having me on here.

You're supposed to keep hold of the joggers/boxers, to prevent that from happening.  Peeing is not a hands free activity unless you're sitting down.

Did you just trap it in the waistband and pee upwards towards your face?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I just went, just knob out. Felt like the waistband of my joggers were cutting off the flow. It's just not comfy.

I can only assume you're all having me on here.

Hand 1: holding penis

Hand 2: making it comfortable (balls in)

Â