2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

We’ve completely dominated, outplayed and frankly humiliated the most expensive side in the world. 22-2 shots, 6-0 corners. 5-0 would have been fairer than a draw would have been. 

We’re not just a big club anymore. We’re a f***ing brilliant football team. 

• Like 3

That was some of the best football I’ve ever seen us play, what Emery has done with this team in just one year beggars belief. We are such a good side now, we’ve just dominated the European champions and won 14! Home games in a row. I’m speechless 😍

• Like 4

1-0 flattered them , we out played them in every position and they barely had a sniff 

no doubt their fans will play the spurs card and moan  about injuries , suspensions etc  but I think the players were up for it tonight regardless of who they fielded.

Amazon spent about 20 mins talking about Lewis and how good he is , he just got schooled by McGinn but the whole midfield was Fantastic tonight 

Bailey man of the match , but I thought Konsa was great tonight and ran him and McGinn close for best player 

If anyone ever doubted it then I’m sure the big boys know now we are coming for them … it might be next season or the season after , but we are coming

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

Absolutely and utterly sensational. A performance that got better as the game went on. To be pushing for a second when 1-0 up was just the icing on the cake and showed the mentality of this team. Thrilled for Bailey. Deserves his moment. Every player put in a performance. Difficult to pick people out. Made City look like Burnley. Incredible. 

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

We’ve completely dominated, outplayed and frankly humiliated the most expensive side in the world. 22-2 shots, 6-0 corners. 5-0 would have been fairer than a draw would have been. 

We’re not just a big club anymore. We’re a f***ing brilliant football team. 

Yeah I can't believe it. We made them look absolutely mickey.

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Shout out to the referee and team for just not existing. When was the last time that happened. 

Said that at half time, we pressed, we were aggressive but to be fair to them city didn't dive they stayed on their feet, we were fair and the ref saw it that way too, a shit ref tonight or play acting could have killed us, there were obviously a couple of weird moments (the save from mcginn given as a goal kick, couple of fouls towards the end) but in general I thought he was very good tonight by current PL standards 

Was good to see 2 competitive teams go at it and it get reffed in a way that let's them play

• Like 1

Â