2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

I think the constant begruding reference to our goal against city being a deflection, is a clear attempt to diffuse the nature of the victory.

did the same press labour the Fornals deflected goal when West Ham left with all 3 points....NO, the armpits from the Smoke, never let you down, with their bias reporting.

Its shabby reporting and yet again an epitome of a press with a one eyed narrative.

Lets wait for the next neggie they can dig up today.

49 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think the constant begruding reference to our goal against city being a deflection, is a clear attempt to diffuse the nature of the victory.

did the same press labour the Fornals deflected goal when West Ham left with all 3 points....NO, the armpits from the Smoke, never let you down, with their bias reporting.

Its shabby reporting and yet again an epitome of a press with a one eyed narrative.

Lets wait for the next neggie they can dig up today.

I think it's reached the point where I'd rather they kept thinking up reasons to dismiss us. The turning point isn't far away, and if we beat Arsenal they'll give up and start believing we can. That's when it gets real. I like the fairytale nature of it at the moment. There's no pressure, and I can cope with that.

• Like 1

Â