Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Ruptured achilles sounds pretty severe.

Of course, but it could be 1/4 torn, 1/2 or split completely in two. It could be close to the heel or closer to the muscle where there’s different amount of blood flow for healing etc etc etc

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

Of course, but it could be 1/4 torn, 1/2 or split completely in two. It could be close to the heel or closer to the muscle where there’s different amount of blood flow for healing etc etc etc

True.

Given it’s us I would it to be the worst of all of those.

• Haha 1

Absolutely gutted for him, what a tragic start to his Villa career & at his age devastating for him & us.

Need a new CB again now. What an all round calamitous start to the new season, what with the Bournemouth debacle & all. Thankfully he helped us get the first win which just could be the most important one of the season.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder if Lange will know of any " under the radar " Nordic and Scandinavian Monster CBs?

If he does, I hope he wasn't just keeping them to himself and he may have mentioned them to Gerrard and Purslow 😀

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What have the physio done wrong? 

Well there was a miscommunication between them and Carlos. Looked like he gestured to stretch the leg so they started treating him as if he were cramping which probably made the injury worse. Took them a few minutes to get someone over to translate for him. Then they let him walk off the pitch on his own. I think they also had to abandon Cash to go treat Carlos. Was a bit of a shit show at the end, lol.

Â