Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, CVByrne said:

Fantastic. Gerrard has added two elite passers within a few days of the end of the season. 

That can’t be overlooked. Mings needs another CB who’s very composed on the ball and can pass it outwards to start attacks and counters. Big signing. 

I think he'll have a brilliant partnership with Mings next season. He'll take on the responsibility for playing out from the back, while Mings focusses on what he's best at, defending. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

if he can get into shape he may be decent. What a slob

Phwoar!!!!! What a beaut . Just gotta hope the wench says something about him being gorgeous and I can get rid of her.

I stood with my arm around my dad when we were at Wembley, he was crying as we’d just lost 1-0 to Fulham. That was not long ago at all, what a turnaround for our club. Exciting times.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

We should be a different team next season. Gerrard has said it numerous times, there are no excuses.

I don't think there will be. From him :)

Just now, est1874 said:

I've never known anyone to turn good news into bad as quickly or effectively as ol' rodders 😅

Just wait until Suarez signs 🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know the ST prices was a steep increase, but these owners are delivering the transfers and hype to build all the excitement we could ever want as a fanbase and know to compete with wages, we need to increase revenue.

Where we’ve come from to where we’re at is crazy. 

The project is really taking shape now, im bloody excited its becoming harder than cement down there and my blood pressure is through the roof. 

• Like 1

Â