Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Our CB corps could possibly Tarkowski, Carlos, Mings, Chambers, & Konsa (out for a long time) - Compare that to what we had at the start of last season - Mings, Konsa, Tuanzebe, & Hause...  Huge upgrades all around.

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

me too - but i highly doubt we are

i think our 4x CBs will be mings, konsa, chambers, and 1 of tarkowski/carlos/bassey

If reports are believed, both Tarkowski and Carlos are very close.  So that means we would have Carlos, Tarkowski, Mings, Chambers, Konsa and Hause. So  Who goes? Chambers has only signed, Konsa is injured, so that leaves Mings and Hause.

We won't be keeping 5 CBs when 3 of them are 29 in a World Cup year - none of them will want to be backup and miss their last chance at a WC - and Konsa is expected back near the end of Pre-Season now.

Hause would obviously be gone but we'd be selling Mings or Konsa

Just now, duke313 said:

If reports are believed, both Tarkowski and Carlos are very close.  So that means we would have Carlos, Tarkowski, Mings, Chambers, Konsa and Hause. So  Who goes? Chambers has only signed, Konsa is injured, so that leaves Mings and Hause.

konsa will be fit for pre season and it's been reported that hause wants a move in the summer

Just now, tomav84 said:

FFS we're going to have the whole of july and august with no transfer news aren't we because we're done it all so **** early!!!

Deadline day is going to be so boring.

• Like 1

Â