Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

23 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

His whoscored rating is pretty low but his sofascore rating is pretty good. Not sure which I'd trust more

Now he's signed for us it's only the good stuff we believe 🤣

Just now, Xela said:

People worried about his age... 29 is not that old now, as people stay fitter longer. Also £26m isn't *that* much nowadays for a first team player. 

Yeah 29 for a CB (and he's only recently turned 29) isn't particularly old. And you're right, £26m is basically akin to what £10m was a decade ago.

• Like 2

Thiago Silva conveniently also brazilian is still doing a better job at Chelsea at 37 than most other CB's in the prem.

Am I seeing this right. Had a quick nosey at the La Liga table for this season just gone; Sevilla finished in a CL place (4th), conceded the least amount of goals in the league and lost the least amount of games=equal with Real Madrid.

Edited by MCU

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I didn't say Mings is worth £15m.

Maguire isn't worth £80m either.

Who? Name three clubs who would bid the £25m-£40m we would want. Do they have those kinds of funds to spend on Mings?

never rule everton out  over paying

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Am I going mental. At the start of the day I read there was a €75m release Claus, then there were rumours that they would let him go for €50m . Now we are talking £26m!!

Every player in La Liga has a release clause, most of them are mental to deter suitors.

• Like 1

Â